List of modifications v18.104.22.168:
– Added the CS:GO Collectible Pins Series 1 capsule provide that may be bought in-game.
– As of June 1st, Series 1 Genuine Collectible Pins might be obtainable at WeLoveFine.com
– Default spec_freeze_time decreased from 5.Zero to three.0.
– Added fade and blur to deathcam (when mp_forcecamera 1).
– Fade and blur in deathcam are extra aggressive when killed with a headshot (when mp_forcecamera 1).
– Improved spectating cameras for de_cache.
– Improved spectating cameras for de_nuke.
– Added convars cl_spec_use_tournament_content_standards and sv_spec_use_tournament_content_standards that enable the shopper and/or server to favor official professional participant names when obtainable and omit weapon tags for spectators.
– The ‘swap item’ crosshair trace will show the weapon’s unique identify even when the weapon has been renamed with a reputation tag.
– Introducing Authentication Codes that enable customers to grant to third-party web sites and functions entry to their Pick’Em and Fantasy games throughout CS:GO Major Championships.
– Documentation for web sites and utility builders is accessible: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_PickEm_Fantasy_Management
– Authentication Codes administration for customers is accessible: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithGameIssue/?appid=730&issueid=128