Release date: 2013
Genre: Tactical shooter with role-playing elements
Developer and Publisher: Bohemia Interactive Studio
Interface language: Multilingual
Voice language: English, French, German, Italian, Russian and others
Publication type: Non-Steam (full version, all DLC unlocked)
Version: 22.214.171.1249 (from 3/16/2023)
Description: Get in the battlefield with Arma 3, the reasonable military shooter embeded in a large, open-world environment. This video game offers a true-to-life military experience, featuring a huge selection of weapons, cars, and techniques. Players are charged with finishing a range of missions, from stealth operations to full-blown warfare, as they participate in extreme multiplayer battles with gamers from all around the world. With its sensible graphics, immersive sound results, and tough gameplay, Arma 3 offers an unequaled military simulation experience that ensures to keep you on the edge of your seat.
This is a detailed game about warfare and what war is really like. It is suitable only for those players who appreciate the details and realism, and the rest of us may find it boring and clumsy. If you are interested in such a detailed war simulator, you can download Arma 3 from our website to get acquainted.
The story of Arma 3 unfolds in 2030 and is connected to the confrontation between CSAT (a fictional military-political association) and NATO. In addition, there are neutral parties involved in the conflict because the action takes place on the territory of their home state. A fictional location, Altis Islands, was chosen as the location for military operations.
There is no actual campaign in the game, so a single player consists of several missions. Most often, the player is assigned the task of commanding a small fighter’s detachment, to carry out various actions in the rear of the enemy or near important objects. Two additions Apex and War Remnants expand the mission set, and the DLC packs provide the ability to use a large number of military vehicles, including not only tanks, but also helicopters, as well as other equipment.
- The character can be tired, which significantly affects his abilities in battle. A tired fighter hunts targets worse and runs slower, so it is better to rest before entering the fight.
- A wide arsenal of weapons is available for military operations. Most game models are the copy of real-life rifles and their modifications.
- To travel a huge location, you can use armored vehicles, airborne and other vehicles.
- Behind the shelter, you can take any convenient position for firing. There are a number of options for positions, not just the standard sit down, lie down.
- The game was created on the Real Virtuality engine, which allowed to create a huge open map with partial destructible buildings and individual elements of the environment.
- Dynamic lighting and shadows make the picture a little more realistic.
- All the rules of ballistics taken into account in the game, so don’t expected that a bullet hit at a distance of more than 500 meters exactly according to the crosshair. It is necessary for players to take into account weather conditions, distance and target movement.
- When playing the proposed missions, the player will be able to take part in sabotage, tank battles, shootouts between infantry units and artillery crews.
Another reason to download Arma 3 is the ability to play with other players by their own rules on their own server. In the third part of the franchise significantly simplified the installation of mods, making the client easy to add not only new textures, but also models. Entire servers with sets of modifications still create and some mods have even grown into separate projects (PUBG). Thanks to multiplayer and the ability to create mods, Arma is transformed into a completely different game, which is popular nowadays.
- DLC Bundle 1
- Laws of War
- DLC Bundle 2
- Tac-Ops Mission Pack
- Global Mobilization – Cold War Germany
- Old Man
- SOG Prairie Fire
To fully enjoy the game you need to use all its features. Additions, that provide the ability to use all types of military equipment, reveal the full potential of Arma 3. Here you can download the Arma 3 torrent with a full set of all currently released DLC.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel 2.4 GHz dual core or AMD Athlon 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT / AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB of video memory
- Hard Disk: 70 GB of free space
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX 4300 or better
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 with 1 GB of video memory or better
- Hard Drive: 70 GB of free space (SSD / Hybrid HDD / SSHD)
At this point, i reached 4K hours in this game.
Still not bored with the game thanks to a wide variety of mods available.
And that’s really the power of this game the mods.
Thanks to the mods your able to play as a soldier/police/firefighter/civilian/EMT and so on.
This is a game within a game!
So there is a big change you find something that you like to play!
I spent several years in the army and I gotta say this game is spot on with the training and atmosphere the military provides. I love how difficult this game is, and I love all of the different features the game provides. It is NOT easy to hit a target with an assault rifle from 300 yards in real life, and this game seems to match that same difficulty. Fatigue is a real thing and it seriously hinders your accuracy in real life…Arma 3 makes you stop and catch your breath if you run too far or carry too much gear, or you will have a hard time hitting your target. Enemies are not stupid and they have great vision. I was engaged by two enemies from about 200 yards away and they were using bushes for cover as well as 3-5 second rushes when moving. The AI is more advanced than the average taliban are in real life. haha :p Given my love for the military and for videogames, this one is definitely one of my favorites of all time 😀
Everything you’ve ever heard about this game is true. The bugs, the poor-optimization (which has greatly improved, and I suspect most complaints come from people who don’t know/care how to adjust the game settings). That being said, there’s a reason why so many players in the review section have 1000+ hours in spite of this. You will simply will not find a game like this anywhere else.
Now, some people don’t care much for the realism, and prefer action-movie esque shooters. That’s fine. However, this game shines at gritty realistic firefights. There’s nothing glorious about shouting contact reports into the radio, bounding cover to cover, and hoping the next round doesn’t have your name on it, but when you’re finally back on the bird with your buddies headed home, and you finally feel the sense of relief wash over you. No other game has that.
Drove a car into a stick at 300Km/h, preceded to enter orbit of earth.
Upon re-entry our squad missed our target and instead landed into the middle of the ocean, without causalities.
I decided to take it upon myself to find Atlantis, however i never did returned.
Two squad members managed to swim the 1000m to shore wearing full battle gear and carrying multiple assault rifles.
Very realistic simulator. 10/10 would orbit again