Release date: August 21, 2012
Genre: MMO Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment
Language: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Bulgarian
Language voice: English
Publication type: Non-Steam (full edition, unlock all skins)
Version: 184.108.40.206 (from 01/15/2019)
Description: Command tactical shooter with a first-person, designed to deepen and improve the very command game mechanics “five vs five”, for which all come to love and Counter-Strike. In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive includes both brand new maps, characters and weapons, and the mountain of “classic” things like de_dust, de_nuke and other religious levels, a small post-restructuring. A pile of original game modes, board leaders and lobby indispensable for the soldiers – they are also included.
Features of distribution
✔ Fully working and stable client.
✔ A copy of the original game vpk steam files.
✔ Unlocked all weapons, knives, music-whales, medals, badges and trophies.
✔ Available game auto-update through 7Launcher.
✔ 7Launcher was tested by VirusTotal: no viruses.
✔ Ability to change the nickname, clan tag, avatar and language.
✔ There is a search of all relevant No-Steam servers.
- First launch will open the game launcher, which will install the latest update in accordance with the Steam version. The process takes from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, depending on the speed of the internet and updates size.
- This client will open all icons (defender, tactics, Master Guardian, etc..), GOLD Medals (from operations Bloodhound, Vanguard, and others), the Champions icons. Will open all in-game items: weapon skins, cases, labels, Music-whales. Watch, play, listen, with bots or on nosteam servers.
- This is an unofficial version of Counter-Strike: GO, consequently, licensed (Steam) game modes, as competitive mode (matchmaking), normal, fight to the death, the arms race, will not work. You can play with bots and on nosteam servers(play – Search Community Server – select a server). All painted weapons will only appear in play mode with bots.
- Following functions, also, do not work- news, watching eSports tournaments online, transactions and trading platform.
- If you have already installed Steam client, which has a CS:GO and other games, don’t worry, this game will not interfere with the original Steam version.
- To take a screenshot, press the F5 key. Taken screenshot will appear in the screenshots folder. Screenshots are saved only during the game. And you will be unable to make your inventory screenshot.
We recommend that you change your nickname, soon as. Standard nickname will be “You Name”. On many servers you can be kicked by using standard nickname. In 7Launcher you can change your nickname, clan tag, rank, language, and other game settings.
The History of CS GO
This colorful multiplayer action game was presented by developers from Valve. It has become (and still is) the last project of the Counter Strike games, that’s why every fan should download CS GO for active entertainment. CS GO is completely devoted to the endless confrontation of a pair of teams – special forces and terrorists as the previous parts of this game.
Officially, this part came out as much in 2012, and the announcement took place one year before the start of sales. Before the release there was almost no hope for it to be succeed. However, immediately after the release, CS: GO quickly has gained momentum and soon it became one of the most popular games purchased on Steam. On average, more than half a million people were playing in this game at the same time which is an absolute record for Counter Strike.
What was that special there that managed to attract so much players? The answer is really simple. The developers updated physics and graphics, introduced new game modes, weapons, maps, also a specialized matchmaking system, which was not enough for active gamers previously. In addition, don’t forget about the presence of thousands of different skins and Steam-players have to hunt some of them. Also, CS GO became one of the disciplines of cybersport competitions, which attracted millions of players to it.
Today it is hardly possible to find a fan of computer games, and even a simple person who has never heard of Counter Strike. After all, this series has already acquired the status of game-legend, attracting millions of gamers around the world. That’s why CS: GO Launcher is regularly downloaded today by thousands of players to improve and facilitate the game process.
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz / AMD64X2
RAM: 1 GB (XP) / 2 GB (Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10)
Video Card: 128 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9.0
Sound Card: The sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0
Free disk space: 18 GB
How to change the nickname?
– Open the folder with the game, find the file rev.ini
– A notebook open file rev.ini
– Locate the line – PlayerName = “Player” replace “Player” in the “Your nickname”
How to access the server?
1. Call the game console by pressing the tilde “~”
2. In the window that appears, write: connect ip: port and press Enter (Enter)
Great way to lose all confidence you had in yourself and the confidence in your team, whilst being called a Noob in more languages then you will understand, and be laughed at because you still run default skins.
10/10 Would recommend to family and friends
So I have played this game for a couple years now with a break of 8 months between it because of some updates who got me from MGE back to the silvers..
So now I am back at it again and I am kinda in love again. Yes I also think they should change the VAC and Cooldown system, because it is pretty♥♥♥♥♥♥atm. But if you just play the game like you should play it, it is a pretty good game.
Before my pause I spend a♥♥♥♥♥♥load of money on skins, i had a♥♥♥♥♥♥load, I sold them all and at this point I only use the skins I get dropt in game or didnt sold.
So the latest update ( adding wingman and scoutgame) I think thats pretty good. Only thing is they should change the wingman stuff. Because I played a couple times against people who are Global on competive so that is nog fair yet. Also the cooldown system should be sepperate.
but the game is good.
You sweat, you rage, you quit but you always come back to it.