Release date: August 21, 2012
Genre: MMO Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Publisher & Developer: Valve Corporation and Hidden Path Entertainment
Language: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Bulgarian
Language voice: English
Publication type: Non-Steam (full edition, unlock all skins and agents)
Version: 126.96.36.199 (from 6/7/2023)
Description: This is a first-person shooter that has been a staple of the gaming community for over a decade. Players join either the terrorist or counter-terrorist team and engage in fast-paced, tactical gun battles across a variety of maps. With its weapon visual customization and precise aiming mechanics, CS: GO rewards skill and strategy over run-and-gun gameplay.
One of the standout features of CS: GO is its highly competitive multiplayer mode, with players facing off against each other in both casual and professional settings. The game also features a variety of game modes, including classic modes like Bomb Defusal and Hostage Rescue, as well as new game modes like Arms Race and Danger Zone.
- Tactical First-Person Shooter: CS:GO is a fast-paced, skill-based first-person shooter that requires strategy, precision, and teamwork to succeed.
- Competitive Multiplayer: With both casual and professional play options, CS:GO offers a highly competitive multiplayer experience that rewards skill and strategy.
- Varied Game Modes: The game features a variety of game modes, including classic modes like Bomb Defusal and Hostage Rescue, as well as new game modes like Arms Race and Danger Zone.
- Deep Weapon Customization: CS:GO offers extensive weapon customization options, allowing players to personalize their weapons and playstyle.
- Dedicated Community: The game has a vibrant and dedicated community, with players creating custom skins, maps, and game modes that add to the already extensive content in the game.
- Iconic Map Pool: the game has a classic map pool of iconic locations like Dust II and Inferno, as well as new maps that offer fresh gameplay experiences.
- Cross-Platform Play: the game is available on multiple platforms, allowing players to compete with others across different devices and operating systems.
- Constant Updates: CS:GO receives regular updates from the development team, adding new content, fixing bugs, and improving the overall gaming experience.
With its fast-paced, tactical gameplay, deep weapon customization, and strong community, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a must-play for fans of first-person shooters.
- Fully working and stable client, which can be downloaded from us for free;
- The game unlocks all weapon skins, knives, stickers, gloves, music sets, trophies and medals;
- All agents and patches are open;
- Available auto-update the game through 7Launcher;
- CS: GO Launcher checked by VirusTotal: no viruses;
- Ability to change nickname, clan tag, avatar and language;
- Available to play with bots in all modes;
- There is a search for all non-steam servers.
This colorful multiplayer action game was presented by developers from Valve. It has become (and still is) the last project of the Counter Strike games, that’s why every fan should download CS GO for active entertainment. CS GO is completely devoted to the endless confrontation of a pair of teams – special forces and terrorists as the previous parts of this game.
Officially, this part came out as much in 2012, and the announcement took place one year before the start of sales. Before the release there was almost no hope for it to be succeed. However, immediately after the release, CS: GO quickly has gained momentum and soon it became one of the most popular games purchased on Steam. On average, more than half a million people were playing in this game at the same time which is an absolute record for Counter Strike.
What was that special there that managed to attract so much players? The answer is really simple. The developers updated physics and graphics, introduced new game modes, weapons, maps, also a specialized matchmaking system, which was not enough for active gamers previously. In addition, don’t forget about the presence of thousands of different skins and Steam-players have to hunt some of them. Also, CS GO became one of the disciplines of cybersport competitions, which attracted millions of players to it.
Today it is hardly possible to find a fan of computer games, and even a simple person who has never heard of Counter Strike. After all, this series has already acquired the status of game-legend, attracting millions of gamers around the world. That’s why CS: GO Launcher is regularly downloaded today by thousands of players to improve and facilitate the game process.
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz / AMD64X2
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: 128 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9.0
Sound Card: The sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0
Free disk space: 30 GB
I’m a police officer IRL and this game is a guilty pleasure for me. Playing this game has been the most fun I’ve had playing games in a long time. It has tense moments, it has suspense, it was tactics, and most importantly it has comedy. There are a few glitchy parts but those parts are easy to overlook when compared to the amount of fun I’ve had playing this game. I can tell the developers had fun creating this, and took time fleshing out many parts of the criminal underground. The game is realistic enough and ridiculous enough to scratch both itches simultaneously. I would absolutely recommend this game.
With just passing 3k hours…
Cs will teach you competitive skills, aiming, and mechanics that will transfer across to all other FPS games and even other Genres
There are only a few games out there that can completely change the way you approach different Titles
Cs is one of them
Dump some time in and ignore the plebs
You won’t regret it 🙂
Possibly the most addictive, frustrating and satisfying game I’ve ever played.
You get a bad team, you’re in for an hour of misery, get a good team and it’s an hour of pure bliss, have a bad day an you hit everyone for -90, have a good day and your a ninja ghost warrior in the realms of the elite.
I could have got another job for the amount of time i’ve spent on this game but every second was worth it…
So I have played this game for a couple years now with a break of 8 months between it because of some updates who got me from MGE back to the silvers..
So now I am back at it again and I am kinda in love again. Yes I also think they should change the VAC and Cooldown system, because it is pretty♥♥♥♥♥♥atm. But if you just play the game like you should play it, it is a pretty good game.
Before my pause I spend a♥♥♥♥♥♥load of money on skins, i had a♥♥♥♥♥♥load, I sold them all and at this point I only use the skins I get dropt in game or didnt sold.
So the latest update ( adding wingman and scoutgame) I think thats pretty good. Only thing is they should change the wingman stuff. Because I played a couple times against people who are Global on competive so that is nog fair yet. Also the cooldown system should be sepperate.
but the game is good.