November 4 Orphea’s full checklist of talents and skills has been revealed.
Heroes of the Storm has traditionally been about bringing collectively basic Blizzard heroes, however Orphea, daughter of the Raven Lord, goes to alter that. She’s the primary authentic hero designed solely for HotS, marking the daybreak of a brand new period for the MOBA – one which goes past the Blizzard canon to incorporate authentic characters.
She’s additionally free for BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket holders, so loads of hardcore followers are getting entry. The teaser’s gentle on gameplay particulars, however it does supply a clue to her talents – a great deal of darkish magic, with lengthy trains of phantom tendrils and otherworldly mouths dealing injury to opponents.
You can see that teaser for your self right here, courtesy of the official Heroes of the Storm Twitter account.
Now we’ve gotten a have a look at Orphea’s checklist of talents and skills, due to Icy Veins forum moderator Oxygen. Orphea’s talents appear based mostly round chaining hits on enemy Heroes, and utilizing slows and stuns to maintain talents firing. We’re reprinting the total checklist right here.
- Shadow Waltz (Q) – After 0.5 seconds, deal 150 injury to enemies in a line. Hitting a Hero with Shadow Waltz units its cooldown to 2 seconds, refunds 25 Mana, and causes Orphea to sprint a brief distance upon transferring.
- Chomp (W) – After 0.625 seconds, deal 285 injury to close by enemies in entrance of Orphea.
- Dread (E) – Release a wave of dread that offers 85 injury to enemies hit. Dread erupts 0.75 seconds after reaching the tip of its path, dealing 175 injury and Slowing enemies within the space by 25% for two seconds.
Overflowing Chaos (D) – Hitting an enemy Hero with a Basic Ability grants 1 Chaos. Chaos can stack as much as three instances. While Orphea has Chaos, her Basic Attacks towards Heroes eat all Chaos, dealing 50% elevated injury per stack, and therapeutic for 100% of the injury dealt.
- Eternal Feast (R1) – After 1.5 seconds, deal 210 injury in an space. Eternal Feast repeats each 1 second so long as it hits an enemy Hero.
- Crushing Jaws (R2) – After 1.25 seconds, pull enemies in an space in direction of the middle, dealing 275 injury and Stunning them for 0.75 seconds.
Level 1 abilities
- En Pointe [Q] – Shadow Waltz offers an elevated 50% injury to enemies hit by its finish.
- Growing Nightmare [E] – Each Hero hit by the wave of Dread will increase the injury of its eruption by 25%.
- Ancestral Strength [D] – Non-Heroic Abilities deal 25% extra injury to Stunned, Rooted, Silenced or Slowed enemies and grant 1 further Chaos when hitting Heroes.
Level Four abilities
- Allegrissimo [Q] – Hitting Heroes with the tip of Shadow Waltz units its cooldown to 1 second.
- Backbiter [W] – If Chomp hits a Hero, Orphea instantly dashes a brief distance backwards.
- Fright [E] – Dread’s Slow additionally applies to enemies in Dread’s path, and stacks as much as 50%.
Level 7 abilities
- Insatiable [W] – Hitting a Hero with Chomp units its cooldown to 2 seconds.
- Ravenous Hunger [W] – Quest: Minions that die inside 1.5 seconds of being hit by Chomp completely enhance its injury by three and heal Orphea for 60. Heroes that die enhance its injury by 60 and heal Orphea for 25% of her most Health.
- Mind Devourer [E] – Quest: Hitting Heroes with Dread will increase its injury by 5, as much as 200. Reward: After hitting 40 Heroes, hitting an enemy Hero with Dread’s eruption units its cooldown to six seconds and refunds 50 Mana.
Level 13 abilities
- Determination [Q] – After dashing with Shadow Waltz, Orphea good points 50 Spell Armor, stacking as much as 2 instances. While Orphea has Determination, her Physical injury is elevated by 15%
- Abyssal Symbiosis [W] Hitting a Hero with Chomp immediately grants Orphea most Chaos.
- Invasive Miasma [D] – Activate to deal 150 injury to all close by enemies after 2 seconds. For every Hero hit, heal for 182 and achieve 1 Chaos.
Level 16 abilities
- Bond of Anguish [Q] – Shadow Waltz offers bonus injury to Heroes equal to three% of their most Health, therapeutic Orphea for 50% of harm dealt.
- Dead Magic [D] – Basic Attacks that eat Chaos ignore Armor and deal 115 Spell Damage to all enemies across the goal.
- Lurking Terror [A] – After Dread erupts and for two seconds after, activate to forged Chomp from the eruption space. Does not share a cooldown with Chomp.
Level 20 abilities
- Monster Within [R1] – Eternal Feast grants 1 Chaos every time it hits a Hero. While Eternal Feast is energetic, Orphea’s Attack Speed is elevated by 50%.
- Engulfing Oblivion [R2] – Crushing Jaws reduces the Armor of Heroes hit by 25 for two seconds. Takedowns set its cooldown to five seconds.
- Eldritch Conduit [D] – Each Chaos consumed will increase Orphea’s Spell Power by 5%, as much as 50%. After reaching the utmost bonus, the Spell Power is elevated by a further 50%. Lasts 10 seconds.
- Final Toccata [A] – Activate to immediately reset the cooldown of Shadow Waltz. For the following 6 seconds, dashing with Shadow Waltz resets its cooldown.