Update from September 15, 2018:
- The work of the non-Steam version of CS: GO has been fixed. The emulator RevEmu has been updated to the latest version. Improved stability and performance of the game.
List of changes version 184.108.40.206:
[ Sound ]
- Added a server setting “mp_footsteps_serverside” which is enabled by default and switches footsteps near the player from using a mix of client-simulated and server-authoritative to purely server-authoritative.
[ Panorama ]
- Optimized scoreboard per player updates to run only when scoreboard is open.
- Fixed several rare error cases when placing Pick’Em predictions.
- Fixed spectator player stats display in overtime.
- Fixed a rare case of Steam UI displaying EmbeddedStreamCurrentTime dialog outside of game.
Changes from 09/15/2018:
- Added support for new Steam interfaces.
- Fixed displaying the rank.
- Implemented support for weapons: M4A1-S, MP5-SD, P2000.