List of adjustments:
– Operation Wildfire
– Seven neighborhood maps obtainable in Competitive Matchmaking in addition to different game modes by way of the Operation Wildfire map group
– The Operation Wildfire Access Pass ($5.99) is now obtainable giving entry to the next options:
– The Operation Wildfire coin, upgradeable via the completion of problem missions
– An Operation Journal that tracks your stats in official aggressive matches and features a Friends Leaderboard
– The cooperative Gemini Campaign, that includes replayable missions with particular person mission leaderboards.
– The Wildfire Campaign, that includes 30 missions in Casual, Arms Race, Demolition, and Deathmatch modes.
– Blitz Missions, international occasions that grant bonus XP for finishing a particular motion (should be Private Rank three or above to take part in Competitive Blitz Missions).
– Access to weapon drops from Operation collections: Cobblestone, Cache, Overpass, Gods and Monsters, Chop Shop, and Rising Sun
– Exclusive entry to the Operation Wildfire Case that includes 16 community-created weapon finishes and the all-new Bowie Knife.
– Nuke has returned (obtainable in Matchmaking included within the Operation Wildfire map group). For extra particulars, go to: http://counter-strike.net/reintroducing_nuke
– ARMS RACE
– The chief’s glow in Arms Race not reveals via partitions.
– M4A1-Silenced has been added to the rifle part of obtainable Arms Race weapons.
– Fixed AWP icon to raised characterize the weapon’s silhouette.
– The English string “ALIVE” within the playercount hud ingredient is now a localized token.
– Inventory filter for All Weapons now filters out show gadgets and music kits appropriately.
– Inventory sorting by Quality now higher teams gadgets inside the similar high quality by their slot.
– Updated the Nuke loading display screen icon.
– Fixed particle rain not following the “in eye” participant in the event you have been spectating somebody.
– Detail sprites (like grass) have been improved so many extra will be rendered for less expensive.
-[vbsp.exe] elevated MAX_MAP_ENTITIES to 20480 from 16384 to compile greater maps.
– Maps can have a number of radar photos primarily based on participant peak.
– Added a number of options to assist a brand new mission kind: Co-op Strike (game_type 4, game_mode 1)
– Added Co-op Strike gadgets: Heavy Armor, Tactical Awareness Grenades, and Medi-Shot.
– Added new spawn level (info_enemy_terrorist_spawn) to be used in Co-op Strike missions to spawn enemies which may specify somethings like distinctive fashions, loadouts, habits, and so forth.
– Added an Exploding Barrel entity to be used within the Co-op Strike missions.
– func_hostage_rescue entity is now in a position to be disabled.
– Added a Heavy Phoenix enemy.
– Added item_coop_coin entity that shows what number of (of three) you’ve collected.
– In Co-op Strike mode, bots will not attempt to path via “blocked” nav areas.
– Bots will be set to “asleep” in Co-op Strike mode and they’re going to keep put till they see an enemy, take injury or are the final enemy alive.
– Added a game_coopmission_manager entity to assist handle and relay knowledge to different entities/vscript for Co-op missions.
– The game_player_equip entity has been up to date to permit maps to offer any weapon to the activator with an argument.
– prop_door_rotating now blocks nav when closed, locked and unbreakable.
– Fixed an assert in prop_door_rotating the place it tried to play a “locked” exercise no matter it had it when the participant used it when locked.
– Added OnFirstPickedUp, OnDroppedNotRescued, OnRescued outputs to hostage entities.
– Added a convar (mp_c4_cannot_be_defused) that when enabled, prevents C4s from being defused.
– Resurrected the HL2 env_gunfire entity.
– Added two new convars for managing dropped weapons
– weapon_auto_cleanup_time “If set to non-zero, weapons will delete themselves after the specified time (in seconds) if no players are near.”
– weapon_max_before_cleanup “If set to non-zero, will remove the oldest dropped weapon to maintain the specified number of dropped weapons in the world.”
– Added a 3rd choice to mp_death_drop_grenade which makes all held grenades drop on demise (utilized in Co-op Strike)
– Updated weapons in Hammer fgd to make use of weapon fashions that match those used when spawned on the earth. Plus added some lacking weapons.
– Added env_sprite_clientside entity which is only a clientside sprite (doesn’t use edicts).
– Now obtainable in Competitive Matchmaking, and different game modes within the Operation Wildfire Map Group
– Fixed DM spawns
– Improved radar polish
– Improved visible polish
– Added physics to fence in Sun room
– Fixed quite a few “pixel walks”
– Fixed one-way wallbang at mid (thanks TomCS!)
– Fixed fencing at T-spawn being non-solid (thanks JoshOnTwitch!)
– Removed wall-lamps that blocked visibility from ticketbooth to mid in bombsite A
– Removed shelf inside market close to bombsite B (thanks TheWhaleMan!)
– Added a plywood board to bomb-crate in bombsite A to make throwing grenades below scaffolding extra constant
– Slight changes to Safehouse, Lake, and Shoots