Yakuza 6: The Song of Life lastly has a stable launch date within the West.
Sega introduced this morning that the sport might be out on March 20 in North America, and Europe on PS4. Alongside the usual version obtainable digitally and at retail, Yakuza 6 can be getting a Premium Edition.
Aptly named the After Hours Premium Edition, this one comes packaged with precise bar glasses. Here are the small print, straight from Sega:
- Hardcover artwork e book – the extreme human drama and magnetic world of Yakuza 6 might be on show on this gorgeous artwork e book.
- Two bar glasses (280ml) – designed with Kiryu’s ferocious dragon tattoo, these bar glasses are the right receptacles on your beverage of alternative.
- Two ice stones – Cool down your drinks with a pair of warmth motion branded ice stones! One options the flame warmth motion icon, whereas the opposite has the Japanese “kiwami” warmth motion icon.
- Two coasters – a real Yakuza is aware of the way to loosen up with class, so coasters are a will need to have when lounging after hours. Protect desk surfaces with model by inserting your glasses on high of official Tojo Clan branded coasters.
- An outer field – all of those important instruments might be housed inside a collectable outer field.
At launch, the usual version will include a hardcover artwork e book, which doubles as a disc holder.
Yakuza 6 is the ultimate chapter within the story of Kazuma Kiryu. The sport is the primary within the collection to be developed from the bottom up for PS4 utilizing the Dragon Engine, and it’s additionally the primary to characteristic fully-voiced a dialogue in Japanese.
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life is out March 20 on PS4.