Fatshark will launch the Winds of Magic enlargement to Vermintide 2 on August 13.
The Winds of Magic enlargement will introduce a new enemy, the Beastmen, in addition to new game mode, weapons, and leaderboards, as we beforehand advised you.
You may also anticipate further challenges, a brand new metropolis, raised degree cap, and extra. A full options per Fatshark listing is under.
- New Enemy Faction: Beastmen – As grotesque hybrids of people and beasts the Beastmen have the intelligence of a person and the crafty of untamed animals. These savage warriors embrace Chaos willingly and can present no compassion or the Aristocracy. With profound malice for order and cause, these Children of Chaos need to finish the world in bloody carnage.
- New Higher Difficulty – Cataclysm is again, now even tougher.
- Raised Level Cap – Raised from degree 30 to degree 35, and with new skills to match.
- New Progression System – All new, and separate Winds of Magic particular development system together with Weave Forged variations of all weapon sorts.
5 New Weapons – One for every hero
- Kerillian has a protect and spear.
- Sienna can swing her flames with a flaming flail.
- Bardin has a brand new set of throwing axes.
- Saltzpyre now has a billhook.
- Kruber can use a heavy spear.
- New Adventure Level: Dark Omens – Fight the mighty and powerful Beastmen along with your mates in a difficult new degree.
- New Game Mode: Winds of Magic – Bring your mates and attempt to full a brand new set of challenges with growing difficulties within the weaves of the eight Winds of Magic.
The winds of magic are made up of various “weaves” and will likely be a mix of:
- Map: A piece of an current journey map.
- Wind: The totally different Winds of Magic will have an effect on and modify the map.
- Objective: Each map can have a particular goal for gamers to finish.
- Finale: If the target is accomplished the gamers will face the ultimate problem.
- Difficulty: As gamers progress the problem will improve.
Also, you’ll be able to join the Vermintide 2 Versus beta here. The beta is to check out the game’s upcoming PvP mode.