We have a brand new patch for The Division 2 that takes care of some lingering points.
Following three hours of upkeep earlier this morning, Ubisoft rolled out replace 3.1 for The Division 2 gamers on all platforms. The patch is mild on main tweaks, however it does convey a few fixes for long-running points.
The greatest is, after all, a repair to the armour scaling exploit that resulted in some gamers getting a large increase to their armour worth, making them unimaginable to take down. The situation principally affected the Dark Zone, and conventional PvP, however has now been corrected.
Ubisoft additionally addressed an AI bug that will generally trigger NPCs to behave extremely aggressively, exhibiting no regard for their very own security. This would end result within the AI consistently flanking gamers, even operating by their pictures to get a greater angle.
Finally, immediately’s replace additionally introduces a repair for a bug that prevented some from acquiring Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys even after fulfilling the necessities. This repair, nonetheless, is not going to retroactively grant those that missed out their rewards. You’ll as an alternative have to start out the method once more.
Check out the complete change log beneath:
- Increased tutorial font measurement on the mega map.
- Increased visibility on collectables and caches within the open world.
- Fixed a problem the place the loot tutorial at the start of the game wouldn’t seem.
- Fixed a problem the place the Field Proficiency toast wouldn’t embrace the gained rewards.
- Fixed a problem the place gamers may stay caught within the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq.
- Fixed a problem that would trigger gamers to get caught on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed a problem the place Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys wouldn’t drop, even when the participant appropriately solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s). This repair ought to enable gamers to re-do the Hunters and accumulate the Masks and Keys they’re presently lacking.
- Fixed a problem the place the speed of fireplace on semi-automatic weapons can be decrease than supposed.
- Fixed a problem the place face masks would seem smaller than supposed.
- Fixed a problem the place opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache may trigger a steady loop.
- Fixed an error that eliminated the Loot All as Junk choice. Sorry about that!
- Fixed a problem the place enemy NPCs would rush previous gamers to get into cowl.
- Fixed a problem the place enemy NPCs would flank gamers too usually.
- Fixed a problem the place enemy NPCs wouldn’t react to any fight till reaching cowl or having their motion interrupted.
- Fixed an exploit the place armour would scale to unintended values when normalised.