The new DLC for Battlefield 1 is offered right this moment for Premium Pass homeowners, and has introduced some adjustments with it alongside the brand new maps
- Galicia – An entrenched battle throughout a war-torn river valley.
- Brusilov Keep – A small village excessive within the Carpathians braces for a Russian siege.
- Albion – German ships invade the West Estonian Archipelago.
- Tsaritsyn – Old and new Russia conflict within the war-torn streets of Tsaritsyn.
- Volga River – An epic tank battle alongside Volga River.
SUPPLY DROP GAME MODE
Resupplying troops was important to victory in WW1, and using airplanes to ship much-needed provides was a very new tactic. In the brand new Supply Drop mode, airdrops will seem periodically, and your group should defend the drop location to get well these provides. The group that recovers essentially the most provides on the finish of the match wins.
- Brusilov Offensive – The Russian military deploys new techniques on the Eastern Front in 1916.
- Red Tide – The Russian Red Army and White Guard conflict in civil warfare throughout 1919.
- The Russian Empire’s White Guard
- Red Army
- Putilov Garford
- 305/52 O Coastal Gun
- Hussar Cavalry Unit
- Model 1900
- SMG 08/18
- FA Automatic Rifle
- General Liu Rifle
- Parabellum MG 14/17
- Perino Model 1908
- Mosin Nagant M91
- Vetterli Vitali M1870/87
- C93 Carbine
Sidearm (all kits)
- Nagant Revolver
- Obrez Pistol
Melee (all kits)
- Cossack Dagger
- Dud Club
There is one other replace, required for all customers who wish to play the sport on-line, which introduces the ‘Specialization’ system and ‘Service Assignments’, which can check your talents throughout completely different kits. The sport can be including assist for HDR10, including excessive dynamic vary visuals for homeowners of consoles and screens able to portraying them.
Here are the opposite patch notes:
- Fixed subject the place the Origin Access canine tag was not being unlocked when subscribed to Origin Access.
- Added Service Assignments and Specializations.
- Fixed subject the place the improper rank icon was displayed on the Kill Card for Rank 110.
- Fixed subject the place some weapons weren’t being absolutely customizable from the entrance finish.
- Replaced shortcuts on Home Screen with dynamic Battlepacks and Service Assignments widgets.
- The identify filter now trims empty filter texts within the Server Browser.
- Game servers with customized configuration at the moment are designated as CUSTOM within the Server Browser.
- Fixed subject accessing Options menu after leaving the server queue.
- Fixed a problem within the End of Round display screen the place all Class Rank icons had been gold as an alternative of the corresponding Gold, Silver, or Bronze Rank worth.
- Bombers ought to not take a number of injury pings from a single bullet.
- Changes to stationary weapon restore and respawn – if not repaired for 2 minutes, the QF1 AA, FK96 Field Gun, and 305/52 O Coastal Gun shall be restored to full well being. Players can nonetheless use a restore device to get them again into motion sooner.
- Fixed subject the place dismounting a horse whereas it was leaping would trigger it to get caught within the leap animation.
WEAPONS & GADGETS
- Fixed subject the place it was doable to spawn with duplicate devices.
MAPS & MODES
- Fixed collision on staircase in Fort de Vaux to permit gamers to climb them whereas susceptible.
- The Best Squad display screen will now seem after an operation is accomplished.
- Fixed subject the place character fashions would seem blurry within the Best Squad display screen.
- Improved loading of the Customize Soldier display screen on the principle menu.
- Fixed subject the place the kill card would generally not present whereas spectating different gamers.
- Fixed show circumstances for latency variation icon.
- Improved server-side participant latency stability.
- Increased RSP map rotation restrict from 15 to 24.
If you haven’t jumped into Battlefield 1 but, the just lately launched Revolution edition incorporates all DLC, together with In The Name of the Tsar.