The Public Test Server for The Division went offline for upkeep this morning, and now that techniques are again up and working, you could want to peruse the patch notes.
Ubisoft Massive famous that every one comparative values within the patch notes are “related to what was available in PTS 1,” and never the dwell model.
The staff has additionally up to date the Global Patch Note which supplies a greater comparability for the dwell model of the sport.
Adjustments have additionally been made to crafting within the Dark Zone. According to the builders, gearing up within the Dark Zone was quicker than anticipated “due to Crafting being too easy to acquire,” together with the price of blueprints being too low.
Other updates included with the patch embrace adjustments to basic gameplay reminiscent of a modification to rewards earned by finishing weekly assignments, named gear items will now have an opportunity to be acquired in Field Proficiency caches, and fairly a couple of bugs have been squashed.
The complete checklist of adjustments to count on once you lengthy into the PTS and replace your recreation are listed under.
Survival recreation mode – adjustments listed right here will solely apply to this mode
NPCs harm and well being have been adjusted to extend their lethality, particularly initially of a session:
- Increased degree 28 NPC well being by 25%.
- Increased degree 29 NPC well being by 16%.
- Increased degree 30 NPC well being by eight%.
- Increased degree 28 NPC harm by 12.5%.
- Increased degree 29 NPC harm by eight%.
- Increased degree 30 NPC harm by four%.
Dark Zone changes
- Lowered the fabric drop charges within the Dark Zone.
- High-End crafting prices have been adjusted and made costlier.
- Crafting High-End weapons will now require a Division Tech materials.
- Removed weapon mods offering the Increased Magazine Size bonus as they may break fight steadiness in opposition to the Hunter.
- Reaching Novice Rank will now require a rating of 600 as a substitute of 400.
- Moved 30 Phoenix Credits from the weekly project reward to place them contained in the weekly project cache (the whole quantity remains to be the identical).
- Added one additional High-End Mod contained in the weekly project cache.
- Named Gear items will now have an opportunity to be acquired in Field Proficiency caches and have been added as an opportunity to drop on varied actions.
- D3-FNC has been renamed FrontLine.
- Skulls MC gloves: harm bonus has been elevated from 10% to 16%.
- Swift: Reload Speed bonus has been elevated from 15% to 25%.
- LMGs: Damage to targets out of canopy bonus has been barely lowered for all LMGs of Gear Score 256
- MG5: Time to max accuracy has been barely elevated. This signifies that whereas firing, max accuracy will likely be reached somewhat slower than earlier than.
- Urban MDR: “Distracted” will now correctly react and provides bonus harm on targets with standing results.
- Tactical Link: Damage bonus lowered from 35% to 30% (again to its 1.four worth).
- Fixed a bug the place Dark Zone Supply Drops wouldn’t award gadgets with the right Gear Score.
- Fixed a bug the place weapons may get 2 of the identical Talents.
- Fixed a bug the place gamers can be unable to modify between major and secondary weapon.
- Fixed a bug the place Named Gear gadgets couldn’t be recalibrated.
- Fixed a bug the place Named Gear gadgets wouldn’t yield materials when deconstructed.
- Fixed a bug the place Stable expertise wouldn’t give the right stability.
- Fixed a bug the place Nimble expertise wouldn’t work till reequipped if a canopy to cowl transfer is interrupted.
- Fixed a bug the place controllers wouldn’t work when used on PC.
- Fixed a bug the place gamers may change into invincible for a couple of seconds after utilizing Survivor Link.
- Fixed a number of cases of consumer crash.
- Fixed a bug the place Skill Haste wouldn’t accurately have an effect on Support Station cooldown.
- Fixed a bug within the Survival finish minimize scene the place the character would fly away alone whereas the helicopter remained on the bottom (though it was superior to observe).
- Fixed a bug the place gadgets acquired throughout a survival session would drop on the bottom when efficiently extracting, leaving them obtainable for pickup by different gamers.
- Fixed a bug the place the Agent Remaining notification sound can be performed repeatedly with out the notification being proven.
- Fixed a number of cases of invisible partitions in Survival.
- Fixed a bug the place Hunters may spawn too near gamers.
For those that aren’t utilizing the PTS, the bottom recreation was additionally up to date yesterday with a couple of bugs fixes:
- Fixed a bug the place gamers under degree 30 may acquire High-End rewards from vendor sealed caches.
- Fixed a bug the place Gear Score calculations positioned gamers into the flawed World Tier.
- Fixed a bug the place participant’s Underground Rank would exceed Rank 40 in sure situations.
The Division: Survival is currently live on the PTS for PC, and the growth is at present with a launch date for all platforms.
Once it’s launch, will probably be made obtainable on PC and Xbox One 30 days earlier than it arrives on PS4.