The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ has finally been given a release date for Steam.
According to a publish on the sport’s weblog, the builders stated the primary week of launch that those that already personal Afterbirth can decide Afterbirth+ for $6.99 as an alternative of the usual growth worth of $9.99.
Here’s an inventory of options:
- Full entry to mod instruments ( so you possibly can design, edit and play and limitless variety of mods, options and entire new video games that the neighborhood will little question ultimately design.. )
- 67 new objects, 27 new trinkets and 10+ new pickups! (hows that for particular huh!?)
- A brand new remaining chapter
- A brand new remaining boss
- A brand new playable character
- A brand new “greedier” greed mode
- A shit ton of latest achievements (62 to be actual)
- Five achievement “challenges”
- 100s of latest rooms (tons of latest extremely uncommon rooms )
- New victory lap characteristic (permits the sport to proceed when completed)
- Bestiary (enemy assortment web page that retains monitor of every little thing you kill in recreation)
- Five new challenges
- Two new transformations
- Small month-to-month content material updates (each month after launch we will likely be updating the sport with our favourite fan made designs, monsters, objects possibly even challenges – who is aware of… we may additionally toss a couple of of our personal modded designs in if you’re good)
- Four+ new bosses and a brand new alt types for present bosses!
- A handful of latest enemies, options and new champion types!
- ZNew lower scenes and music tracks!
- Other stuff
Nicalis famous this can be a “slightly smaller Afterbirth expansion,” but it since it comes with mod tools, these can “potentially make it 20 times larger.”
If that weren’t sufficient, it appears the sport “may” be coming to Switch if this theory regarding a set of tweets from Nicalis co-founder Tyrone Rodriguez are any indication (thanks, Nintendo Everything). It seems to be that approach, however you be the decide.
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ will likely be launched on Steam January three, and can arrive on consoles in spring 2017.