Since its launch in May 2011, Terraria has offered 20.5 million copies, in keeping with developer Re-Logic.
The milestone was reached by the tip of 2016, which means over four.1 million copies of Terraria have been offered annually for the previous 5 years. eight.three million items had been offered throughout the final 18 months on PC since update 1.3 launched in June 2015.
Launch (May 2011)
- PC solely
- Over 250 Items
- Six NPCs (seven counting the previous man)
- 20 Enemies
- Three Bosses
- Ten Biomes
- Game “ended” with the Dungeon, explorable upon defeating the ultimate boss of the sport on the time.
- Available on: PC/Mac/Linux, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, Vita, PS4, 3DS, Wii U, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Amazon cell.
- Over three,800 Items
- 25 NPCs (26 if, once more, you rely the previous man)
- Over 350 Enemies
- 16 Bosses (plus 9 mini-bosses)
- 27 Biomes (Plus a lot of “mini-biomes” reminiscent of Pyramids or Living Trees)
- Optional “Events” (The Moons, Invasions, and so forth)
- Game “ends” with Moonlord, although non-compulsory content material stays
- Expert Mode
- Numerous Quality of Life Improvements
- More deliberate
The builders additionally promised there are extra “tidbits” they aren’t fairly able to share but, together with and replace on the standing of Otherworld.
Also, replace 1.three for consoles is “just around the corner,” in keeping with the studio with the cell model releasing afterward.
Re-Logic additionally described Terraria as a franchise with “so much life left in it,” within the put up, and mentioned it “cannot wait to share those plans in the months and years to come.”