That super-popular, life-consuming farming sport, Stardew Valley, is now playable in a bunch of different languages on PC, because of patch 1.2. The sport has been localised in six new languages in complete, alongside a brand new patch.
For extra small studio brilliance, test our record of the best indie games.
As properly as including six new languages – German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Brazilian-Portuguese – the patch improves controller assist and squashes a bunch of bugs.
The patch is stay now on Steam, however GOG may replace a bit of afterwards.
Here are patch notes:
- Translations for German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
- When utilizing a controller, the cursor will snap between menu buttons by default. If you disable that, the cursor will as a substitute speed up whereas shifting.
- When utilizing a controller, urgent the again button will skip occasions which are skippable.
- Exit to Title has returned.
- Fixed lighting shader not masking the entire display on Mac and Linux.
- Switching from “Windowed Borderless” to “Fullscreen” ought to now go straight to fullscreen as a substitute of Windowed mode.
- Wallpapers and flooring now not have a tile placement indicator displaying a random object
- Increased stability of preference-saving code. This ought to repair rare crashes that require the participant to delete startup_preferences.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when a pig tries to spawn a truffle however there’s no house for it.
- Fixed a few uncommon crashes that might have occurred at any time throughout the sport.
- Fixed a typo of the phrase ‘pronounce’ within the marriage occasion.
- Fixed the participant not getting the recipe for Cookies in the event that they skip Evelyn’s occasion.
- Farming stage now impacts crop yield previous to stage 10