Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the most recent within the lengthy line of super-tough action-RPGs from FromSoftware, the studio behind Dark Souls and Bloodborne. It’s not an uphill battle although, as a result of all through Sekiro there are key gadgets that yow will discover to make encounters – whisper it quietly – simpler. Here are all of the locations we’ve discovered Gourd Seeds and Prayer Beads up to now in Sekiro.
Sekiro’s Gourd Seeds are an extremely essential merchandise that will increase the quantity of occasions you possibly can drink out of your Healing Gourd earlier than it wants replenishing. When enemies deal a lot harm per hit, an additional drink out of your Gourd can imply the distinction between beating a boss and failure.
Prayer Beads alternatively have a extra direct impression on the energy of the One-armed Wolf in Sekiro. Collecting 4 Prayer Beads permits you to craft a Prayer Bracelet that grants you a everlasting enhance to your well being bar and posture. This not solely makes you extra resilient to wreck, however more durable for enemies to interrupt by means of your guard.
Despite its small file dimension, Sekiro is a surprisingly large game and we’ll be frequently updating this information with extra Gourd Seeds and Prayer Beads as we discover them.
Sekiro Gourd Seed Locations
- You get the primary Gourd Seed from killing General Naomori Kawarada close to the Outskirts Wall – Gate Path Shrine.
- Then second Gourd Seed is obtained simply after you’ve defeated the Chained Ogre. Grapple as much as the damaged wall behind the place he was chained and switch left. You decide up the Gourd Seed as a ground merchandise right here.
- Once you attain the Abandoned Dungeon and make your method by means of, you’ll emerge within the Mt Kongo space. Quite early on this path, you’ll get to a room crammed with praying monks in entrance of a cross-legged mummy. In entrance of the mum is an merchandise – one other Gourd Seed. Take care, the mum barfs up killer crickets, and there’s an enormous enemy hiding behind the statue subsequent to him.
- Once you get to the Ashina Castle, you possibly can go up the big staircase by means of the entrance gate. Grapple up onto the excessive partitions on the facet of the steps, and also you’ll have the ability to scale the rooftops of the citadel. Around the highest left nook in the back of the primary tower, you’ll have the ability to grapple in by means of an open window. Just inside there’s a chest you could open which comprises a Gourd Seed.
Sekiro Prayer Beads places
Prayer Beads are extra liberally doled out, most likely since you want 4 of them for an improve. They principally come from mini-bosses, and particularly powerful enemies.
- The first Prayer Bead is obtained from General Naomori Kawarada close to the beginning of the game. He’s simply previous the Outskirts Wall – Gate Path Shrine.
- The second Prayer Bead is dropped by the Chained Ogre boss. You should not have any issues discovering him
- Another Prayer Bead is dropped by Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen within the Ashina Estate Vision that you simply entry from the Sculptor’s particular Buddha Statue.
- Also within the Estate, the mini-boss JuzouThe Drunkard offers you a Prayer Bead.
- After you’ve defeated the primary correct boss within the game, the horse-riding General, make your method in direction of the citadel and combat the Blazing Bull. Killing the Bull nets you a Prayer Bead.
- When you attain the Ashina Castle, you possibly can undergo a big gate to an enormous set of stairs, on the prime is the samurai General Kuranosuke Matsumoto. He drops one other Prayer Bead.
- In the far proper of the Ashina Reservoir Shrine space, the Seven Ashina Spears – Shikibu Toshikatsu Yamauchi enemy will drop a Prayer Bead when defeated.
- Down the key path on the left hand facet of the Ashina Reservoir space, you’ll discover the properly the place you awoke at the beginning of the game. Killing the Lone Shadow Longswordsman ready to battle you’ll get you one other Prayer Bead.
- In the Mt. Kongo space, you’ll ultimately combat the Armoured Warrior boss on a destructible bridge. Break his posture and knock him off the facet and also you’ll get a Prayer Bead.
- Again within the Mt. Kongo space, after you first combat the veiled monks that throw homing hearth bombs at you, you’ll come throughout a big pagoda temple. Inside are a few of the weirdest enemies in Sekiro – the Long-arm Centipedes. In the centre of all temple is the largest of them, the Long-arm Centipede Giraffe. Kill him for an additional Prayer Bead.
- Up within the Upper Tower space of the Ashina Castle, you’ll discover the Ashina Elite – Jinsuke Saze in his Dojo on the second ground – defeating him yields yet one more Prayer Bead.
That’s all we’ve acquired up to now, tell us in case you’ve seen any others – we’ll be including extra to the record usually!
For a extra detailed description of learn how to full the One-armed Wolf’s journey, try our Sekiro Walkthrough.