Those taking part in Dishonored 2 on PC are reporting efficiency points with the title.
Issues famous on the Dishonored subreddit, the Bethesda community forums, and on Steam as well, embody flickering black display screen after loading in full display screen mode; efficiency drops after Alt-Tabbing out of the sport, and varied different optimization points.
- Avoid utilizing Alt-Tab when taking part in. Relaunch the sport for those who see efficiency dropping after utilizing Alt-tab.
- Avoid having background purposes working along with the sport.
- If you may have efficiency points, attempt decreasing the decision.
- Use 1440p decision solely when you’ve got a really high-end GPU ( GTX 1070/1080 or equal)
- Keep the V-Sync activated, particularly when you’ve got giant framerate fluctuations.
- If you may have framerate below 30 fps, regulate the “Adaptive Resolution” between minimal (50%) and default worth (75%).
- Use the “Auto” presets: this could regulate your visible settings with out impacting your framerate.
- If you continue to have efficiency points with “Auto” presets:
- Try deactivating the “TXAA Anti-Aliasing”
- Try decreasing the feel particulars
Dishonored 2 releases tomorrow on PC, PlayStation four and Xbox One. Those who pre-ordered are capable of play it at present.