Overwatch’s newest take a look at construct brings a cool new options and a few attention-grabbing steadiness adjustments.
Overwatch gamers on PC can now take a look at a brand new take a look at construct on the PTR server.
The new construct makes some adjustments to Overwatch’s steadiness. Ana’s therapeutic grenade has been nerfed, and as promised, potentially overpowered Overwatch favourite Roadhog is getting a nerf, too – nevertheless it ought to make him extra constant to play. D.Va has had a extra difficult adjustment with elevated well being however decrease armour and a buff to her fusion cannon.
Elsewhere, Overwatch gamers can now equip as much as 4 every of emotes, sprays and voice traces, one thing Blizzard pomised in its outline of 2017 Overwatch plans.
There’s additionally an enormous stack of bug fixes. But why learn my abstract when you could possibly browse the total Overwatch PTR patch notes beneath?
As ever, it’s value remembering that these are experimental adjustments and will not make it into the stay Overwatch construct on this kind, if in any respect, and that some PTR adjustments are PC-specific options.
- Emote Wheel
- Players can now equip as much as four emotes, sprays, and voice traces from inside the hero gallery
- Voice line and emote submenus could be accessed utilizing the left and proper mouse buttons from inside the Communication wheel
- Players can now bind particular person sprays, emotes, and voice traces to distinctive keys or mouse buttons
Hero steadiness updates
- Biotic Grenade
- Healing enhance on allies has been decreased by 50%
Developer Comments: The therapeutic enhance from Ana’s Biotic Grenade was offering an excessive amount of therapeutic, particularly when used on targets with giant well being swimming pools.
- Health elevated from 200 to 400
- Armor decreased from 400 to 200
- Fusion Cannons
- Bullet harm decreased from three to 2
- Number of bullets per shot has been elevated from eight to 11
Developer Comments: D.Va’s armor typically made her really feel like she had no weaknesses, even towards heroes which might be typically efficient towards greater targets (like Reaper). The adjustments to her Fusion Cannons will end in a small general lower in harm, however they need to really feel extra constant now.
- Chain Hook
- Targets are actually pulled immediately in entrance of Roadhog (slightly than straight to him), besides in circumstances the place Roadhog drastically rotates
- Hooked targets are actually launched in the event that they depart Roadhog’s line-of-sight earlier than being pulled
- Line-of-sight checks (which detect if targets must be initially hit by the hook) are actually achieved from Roadhog’s place, slightly than the hook’s place
Developer Comments: The hook ought to now really feel extra constant for Roadhog gamers, nevertheless it must also really feel extra cheap to his enemies, as they can’t be hooked or pulled round corners anymore.
- The time it takes to hack a goal has been decreased from 1 second to zero.eight seconds
Developer Comments: Sombra typically had problem hacking enemies, even when she shocked the goal. This change ought to assist her execute hacks extra simply.
User interface updates
- The “Stay as Team” button lights up when anybody in your workforce clicks it
- Kill Feed
- Hero capability icons are actually displayed
- Ultimate talents are actually indicated with an orange arrow
- Headshot eliminations are actually indicated with a crimson icon
- Fixed a bug that allowed spectators to click on the “Stay as Team” button after a recreation ended
- Fixed a bug that precipitated the “Stay as Team” button to overlap with the “Back” button on the Social menu
- Fixed a bug inflicting the “Mouse 4” button to execute the “Back” operate throughout menu navigation, stopping it from getting used for different options
- Fixed a bug stopping the Social menu from accurately displaying World of Warcraft zones which have a single citation mark within the identify
- Fixed a bug inflicting heroes to show a “T-pose” on the victory display screen following a Mystery Heroes brawl
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Roadhog bot from grabbing enemies together with his Chain Hook via a pleasant Reinhardt’s Barrier Field
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Sombra bot to hack via obstacles
- Fixed a bug that made the Torbjörn bot unresponsive after putting his turret
- Competitive Play
- Fixed a bug stopping gamers from receiving expertise factors when taking part in offseason video games
- Fixed a bug that will trigger the cup in Ana’s “Toast” victory pose to seem blurry on the precise facet of the display screen
- Fixed a bug inflicting a a number of visible impact points on McCree’s “Hat Trick” emote
- Fixed a bug inflicting Mercy’s wings to be improperly positioned on her Valkyrie and Sigrún skins
- Fixed a bug that generally prevented Symmetra’s Photon Barrier from taking part in a sound impact when destroyed
- Fixed a bug that generally prevented Widowmaker’s Venom Mine from attaching to partitions
- Fixed a bug that prevented Zenyatta’s Nutcracker pores and skin from glowing when his Transcendence final capability was activated
- Fixed a bug that allowed Widowmaker to achieve an unintended location on Eichenwalde
- Fixed a bug that allowed Widowmaker to achieve unintended areas on Ecopoint: Antarctica
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to achieve unintended areas on Dorado
- Fixed a bug that allowed Sombra to achieve unintended areas on Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Fixed a bug on Oasis’s backyard tier the place the border across the seize level inaccurately marked the bounds of the seize level
- Fixed a difficulty inflicting texture fragmentation on the Practice Range
- Fixed a bug stopping some projectiles from destroying the piñatas on Dorado
- Fixed a difficulty stopping the glass railings on Oasis from being simply damaged by a melee assault