The newest patch for No Man’s Sky: Beyond is reside which implies it’s time to replace your game.
Hello Games has launched the most recent patch for No Man’s Sky: Beyond.
The replace comprises fixes for a myriad of points akin to crashing, collisions, and making it so you’ll be able to sit on buildable sofas.
Since the launch of Beyond, Hello Games has launched 13 patches in simply over per week. While you could find the most recent patch notes beneath, you’ll be able to view all notes in one place by means of the official web site.
If you’re simply getting began, right here’s how to get a Wiring Loom and power your base. If you need to know extra about Beyond, you’ll want to look over our No Man’s Sky: Beyond guide. It provides you a rundown of all the pieces new within the growth.
No Man’s Sky: Beyond Patch 2.09.1
- Adjusted base half knowledge to enhance efficiency in massive bases
- Made player-built sofas sittable
- Fixed a problem that brought on dismissing notification bins to additionally carry out in-game actions like firing grenades
- Fixed quite a lot of points that prevented hydroponic trays from working with base energy
- Fixed a problem the place strain switches weren’t accessible in Creative Mode
- Fixed Health, Power and Shield stations not receiving energy aboard freighters
- Fixed a problem that brought on Batteries and Solar Panels to not connect appropriately to constructing roofs
- Fixed a problem that brought on animals to not drop mordite when killed
- Fixed a problem that stop mordite being positioned within the Nutrient Processor
- Improved dealing with of the digital camera in tight areas
- Fixed quite a lot of very particular mission and dialog movement issues in multiplayer
- Adjusted the VR UI for the Fleet Terminal
- Updated the icon for the Noise Box
- Tweaked the UI for the Agricultural Robot
- Fixed a problem inflicting textual content clipping in notification bins
- Fixed a problem that prevented rewards from being seen when handing in Mission Board missions, and as an alternative held the game on a display with no UI
- Adjusted the velocity of the scrolling textual content to make it extra readable
- Fixed a problem that brought on ideas concerning the Crystal Fragments to seem for gamers who had no Crystal Fragments
- Fixed quite a lot of LODding points on particular vegetation
- Fixed quite a lot of collision points on the Space Anomaly
- Fixed a problem that might trigger unique ships to cover their wings when retracting touchdown gear
- Fixed a problem that brought on ship cameras to intersect with the freighter hanger
- Fixed a problem that brought on commerce terminals on freighters to intersect the ground (repair will apply to new terminals, previous terminals will must be repositioned manually)
- Fixed quite a lot of graphical points aboard the freighter
- Made a sequence of small geometry optimisations to the inside of the Space Anomaly
- Fixed a softlock in a particular interplay in planetary factories
- Fixed a crash that affected massive bases
- Fixed a crash that might happen when the game is shutting down
- Fixed a crash in Sentinel Quad navigation
- Fixed a problem that might trigger black squares to seem when injury numbers have been turned off
- Fixed a crash that might happen if an NPC tried to stroll to an invalid location
- Fixed a uncommon crash in video card initialisation
- Fixed a uncommon crash in reminiscence allocation
- Internal enhancements to crash reporting