Our solely glimpse of Dark Souls Remastered gameplay to date has been on the PlayStation 4 Pro, which left us with a number of questions on what choices PC gamers must tune the sport for our machines. We adopted up with Bandai Namco on that time – particulars under.
Here are our impressions of Dark Souls Remastered on PS4 Pro.
PC choices – show:
- Resolution – values range relying on monitor
- Frequency – will depend on monitor
- Display mode – windowed, borderless, full display screen
- Vertical sync – on or off
PC choices – high quality:
- Anti-aliasing – off, FXAA, FXAA excessive, temporal anti-aliasing
- Motion blur – on or off
- Depth of discipline – on or off
- Ambient occlusion – on or off
Brightness adjustment is individually accessed through the title display screen.
We knew that the PS4 Pro’s decision is upscaled to 4K, however we did not know what decision it was initially rendered at. Bandai Namco now inform us it’s rendered in 1800p, not 1080p as is extra widespread. It’s a really minor level that is unlikely to change your response to our current PS4 Pro footage (above), particularly because the recreation is 4K native on PC.