GOG is throwing a Black Friday sale but it surely appears to have misunderstood a elementary facet of the occasion.
GOG’s Black Friday begins at 3:00pm Tuesday November 22, the digital distributor has introduced.
Obviously that’s just a few days forward of the standard kick off time for a Black Friday sale since they historically occur on, uh … Friday. But no matter! You do you, GOG.
In a press launch, GOG despatched over just a few exmaples of sale objects you possibly can anticipate from Tuesday-before-Black-Friday:
- Limbo (debut) – 80% off or free for present Steam house owners
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition – 50% off
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines – 75% off
- S.T.A.L.Okay.E.R. Series as much as 75% off
- Kerbal Space Program – 40% off
- Grim Dawn – 40% off
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered – 33% off
- Banished – 75% off
Also, Playdead’s Inside might be added to GOG’s catalogue on Tuesday. Nice.