Wide Right Interactive’s new title that includes Nolan North and John DiMaggio releases this summer time.
Freedom Finger is a side-scrolling shoot ’em up from Wide Right Interactive with a “highly satirical storyline that explores hot-button topics such as communism, US foreign policy, sriracha sauce, and, most importantly, crafting in videogames.”
The studio was based by Emmy nominated director and author Jim Dirschberger, who can be the game’s designer, producer, and author.
Freedom Finger’s solid consists of the dulcet tones of Nolan North (Uncharted’s Nathan Drake, Destiny’s Ghost), and the splendidly gravelly voice of John DiMaggio (Adventure Time’s Jake the Dog, Gears of War’s Marcus Fenix).
They’re joined by Sam Riegel (Fallout: New Vegas, Metal Gear Solid) and Eric Bauza (Looney Tunes Adventures, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles).
“As our first video game title, we wanted to create something that would really stand out and surprise people,” mentioned Dirschberger. “Freedom Finger combines a satirical story, insane characters, punk visuals, an awesome soundtrack, and intense rhythmic shmup gameplay into something that we think players will have never seen before.”
Players will step into the sneakers rookie area pilot, Gamma Ray, “flying his unhealthy ass, large, fist-shaped ship and embarking on an intergalactic rescue mission to avoid wasting lunar scientists who’ve been taken hostage by terrorists.
“However, gamers will quickly uncover their mission is extra sinister than first thought, forcing them to make troublesome selections that decide the destiny of the harmless hostages.”
You can try Freedom Finger’s options beneath:
- Classic shmup gameplay shootin’ blended with platforming-like environmental hazards.
- Melee fight! You’re flying a large fist, so use it. Punch, Toss, and Smash enemies to smithereens!
- The distinctive Grab assault permits you to seize enemies! You can then use them as a protect or wield their weapons towards their very own comrades!
- Fight your manner by way of 36 handcrafted ranges, unfold outover 12 worlds!
- Each world options new enemies, power-ups, and challenges!
- A wide array of problem settings. Whether you need to chill and benefit from the story or crank the issue for a butt-blasting ridiculous problem, we’ve obtained you coated!
- A extremely satirical storyline that explores hot-button subjects similar to communism, US overseas coverage, sriracha sauce, and, most significantly,crafting in videogames.
- A novel soundtrack together with music by Red Fang, METZ, Power Trip, Com Truise, White Fence, Ty Segall, Makeup and Vanity Set, True Widow, The Radio Dept., Drab Majesty, Danimal Cannon, John Maus, Vektroid, Cleaners from Venus, Male Gaze, Ezee Tiger, The Mall, and plenty of extra!
- Rhythm based mostly chaos! The music is closely linked to the gameplay, so issues like enemies, bosses, assaults, and occasions aresynced to the music.
The single-player title is coming to PC and Mac this summer time.