Here’s the Week 9 Challenges for Fortnite. Read up and be ready for these newest duties:
Fortnite’s Week 9 Challenges will go dwell on Thursday, April 19, however their content material was leaked from final week’s patch. Lucky you, which means you possibly can apply every problem whereas finishing those from Week 8.
As at all times, there might be a complete of seven challenges to finish that unlock XP and Battle Stars.
And bear in mind: You should personal the Season 3 Battle Pass to earn these rewards.
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges
- Deal harm to opponents buildings – 5 Stars
- Search Chests in Haunted Hills – 5 Stars
- Build Structures – 5 Stars
- Visit totally different Taco Shops in a single match – 5 Stars
- Follow the treasure map present in Moisty Mire (Hard) – 10 Stars
- Shotgun Eliminations (Hard) – 10 Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing – 10 Stars
The first problem is straightforward sufficient. If you possibly can deal 5000 harm to buildings and buildings managed by your enemies, these 5 stars might be yours.
Just just like the title says, search seven chests within the Haunted Hills and this problem might be accomplished. Use this gold chest guide to get started.
Building buildings is one among Fortnite’s core gameplay mechanics, so you should not have any drawback assembling a minimum of a couple of. You’ll have to assemble 250 to earn 5 stars from this problem.
If you possibly can go to three Taco Shops in the identical match, you’ll be via this problem very quickly. Thankfully, we already published a guide on doing just that.
Each week presents a particular treasure hunt, and that is no exception. Follow the Moisty Mire treasure map to get 10 Battle Stars.
You want 5 kills with the Shotgun to finish this problem.
Finally, take down Three enemies in Lucky Landing, and the challenges are full.
Thanks to Fortnite Tracker Network for the leaked challenges.
If you’re nonetheless on the fence about these Challenges, keep in mind that finishing 4 of the seven will provide you with a whopping 4,000 XP. That’s well worth the effort.
Remember that each one earlier Fortnite weekly challenges are dwell so you possibly can nonetheless earn additional XP if there’s a problem that has eluded you up to now.
- Week 2 Challenges: All forbidden dance locations
- Week 3 Challenges: Snobby Shores treasure map, bullseye locations
- Week 4 Challenges: Ice Cream Truck locations
- Week 5 Challenges: Anarchy Acres treasure map, Gas Station locations
- Week 6 Challenges: Summit Mountain Peaks, Search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and a Crashed Bus
- Week 7 Challenges: Hidden Gnomes and Retail Row treasure map
- Week 8 Challenges: Taco Shops and Moisty Moire treasure map
The submit Fortnite Week 9 Challenges – here’s everything you need to do to earn extra XP and Battle Stars appeared first on VG247.