The new v6.31 replace in Fortnite brings with it a brand new Limited Time Mode for Battle Royale, new shotguns and a few new additions to Save the World.
The Team Rumble LTM is coming to Battle Royale, the place two groups of 20 gamers will battle to get rid of 100 enemies to earn a Victory Royale.
Respawn instances have been elevated to 5 seconds and gamers will be capable to preserve their stock, although eradicated opponents will spawn a random kind of ammo and a random stack of both 120 wooden, 90 stone or 60 steel supplies.
Only Uncommon weapons or higher will probably be accessible on this new LTM, so stable teamwork will probably be key.
The Epic and Legendary variations of the Pump Shotgun are additionally coming to Battle Royale, boasting some heavy harm.
Save the World can be getting some new updates, together with R.O.S.I.E., a sentry who will “rain down lead onto incoming enemies”, in addition to a brand new Six Feet Under Shovel melee weapon and the long-awaited Canny Valley Act 2.
Fortnite v6.31 patch notes
- Fixed a problem the place controller enter would turn into unresponsive when attempting to ship a whisper to a buddy.
- Fixed a crash on PS4 that occurred when trying to manually go away a celebration whereas within the means of becoming a member of one other occasion.
Limited Time Mode: Team Rumble
Two giant groups combat for the Victory Royale in an action-packed mode the place the primary crew to get 100 eliminations wins!
- Two groups of 20 gamers.
- Players will respawn after 5 seconds when eradicated, retaining their stock.
- Eliminated gamers spawn a random kind of ammo upon elimination, in addition to a random stack of both 120 Wood, 90 Stone, or 60 Metal supplies.
- Only Uncommon weapons (or higher) can be found.
- The first crew to 100 eliminations wins.
Weapons and gadgets
- New Epic and Legendary Pump Shotgun
- 105 / 110 most harm
- Available from ground loot, chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
- Shotguns will now all the time apply at the least Three pellets price of injury if solely 1-2 pellets hit the goal.
- NOTE: Bonus pellets can by no means be vital hits.
- Pump Shotgun most harm and fall-off modifications.
- Pump Shotgun most harm elevated from 80 / 85 to 95 / 100
- Pump shotguns will do greater harm in shorter vary buckets however harm falls off faster. This means you’ll do extra harm to nearer targets however much less harm to farther targets.
- Added Stink Bombs to Supply Drops
- Removed Double Barrel Shotguns from ground loot
- Mounted Turret
- Adjusted Mounted Turret collision to make it simpler to land photographs in opposition to anybody occupying it.
- Removed the power to restore the Mounted Turret
- Fixed gamers having the ability to clip into turret barrels and get caught.
- Supply drops will routinely open if touchdown on a Mounted Turret
- Drop charge lowered from 1.719% to 0.915%
- The Mounted Turret can now not fireplace by its personal ground.
- Fixed a problem with gamers not having an audio cue whereas gliding after respawning.
- Fixed a problem with Chiller results not making use of correctly to gamers’ ft.
- Reduced the in-air velocity when utilizing the Glider Redeploy function in supported game modes.
- Added performance that permits the location of map markers on this planet without having to enter the fullscreen map.
- You’ll be capable to take a look at a place on this planet and use the “Place Marker” keybind to put a map marker. This command will solely be accessible by default whereas in Combat Mode.
- This command is defaulted to Left on the D-pad for controllers and the Middle Mouse button for PC and Mac.
- For Mobile gamers, this command will probably be certain to an optionally available button within the HUD Layout Tool.
- Added the power to select up and throw again Dynamite with a lit fuse.
- To throw the Dynamite with a lit fuse, get close to it and use the work together key.
- Increased the Dynamite explosion top in opposition to gamers from 192 models to 300 models.
This was performed to forestall gamers from having the ability to soar over the explosion space on flat floor with out taking harm.
- New Tournament: Alchemist Pop-Up Cup
- Pop-Up Cups are tournaments testing momentary, Limited Time Modes. Alchemist will proceed our testing of a number of gameplay changes and will differ everyday.
- Initial Mode Settings:
- A fabric cap of 500 Wood, 500 Stone, 500 Metal
- Harvesting Rate Increased by 40%
- +50 Health on Eliminations
- Storm Surge
- If a certain quantity of gamers are remaining by the point the Storm finishes closing, a Storm Surge will activate. This periodically offers harm to gamers who’ve the least quantity of injury dealt in the course of the match.
- Circle 1: 60 Players Remaining
- Circle 2: 44 Players Remaining
- Circle 3: 30 Players Remaining
- Circle 4: 20 Players Remaining
- Circle 5: 16 Players Remaining
- Circle 6: 14 Players Remaining
- Circle 7: 12 Players Remaining
- Circle 8: 6 Players Remaining
- Circle 9: 2 Players Remaining
- Your highest rating or pin throughout any occasion session will now be displayed on the event poster within the Events tab.
- Pins will now mirror event colours on the Event Details display.
- Fixed a problem the place gamers would obtain factors throughout warmup island which might be later eliminated.
- Improvements to degree streaming efficiency on Xbox One and Switch (enhancing constructing load instances throughout skydiving)
- Player in-air falling audio cue quantity has been elevated.
- The Mounted Turret overheat audio loop quantity has been lowered.
- Fixed a problem the place the Glider in-air audio cue wouldn’t play for gamers who glide in after respawning.
- Fixed a crash on Nintendo Switch that often occurred when logging in for the primary time.
Art and animation
- Fixed a problem the place participant nameplates disappear after scrubbing a replay.
- Map Marker button added to the HUD Layout Tool
Save the World
Missions and programs
Canny Valley Act 2!
- New quests, new Ghost Town sub-biome, new story characters!
- 21 new quests and a brand new landmark mission inform the thrilling new chapter of Canny Valley story
- Ghost Town sub biome – go to outdated Wild West cities now turned ghost cities, transformed to amusement parks or film units. See nice canyons, outdated forts, R&R spas and far more!
- Meet new story characters just like the Global Storming Denier, Dr. Vinderman’s assistant Desiree or Carlos, the Steel Wool bass guitarist
- Experience the high-stakes story of preventing the Storm, reuniting Steel Wool and delving into Ray’s previous!
- Balance modifications to mission and mission alert rewards:
- Tweaked the general probability of Schematic/Survivor/Hero XP vs Crafting Ingredients vs Evolution Materials vs Perk Materials showing as a mission reward, to higher match what gamers want at completely different factors within the development.
- Significantly lowered the prospect for Crafting Materials to look as a mission reward, particularly at greater difficulties.
- Made Epic and Legendary Perk-UP more likely to look on the high finish of Twine Peaks by eradicating the prospect of Uncommon and Rare Perk-UP.
- Removed elemental modifiers from Mega Alert Missions close to the start of Plankerton, as elemental enemies don’t seem at these issue ranges.
- Fixed problem the place Lars may not seem within the Research Lab.
- Adjusted the proportions of portraits in-game for consistency.
- Fixed a problem the place the participant Account Level might incorrectly show as Zero in-zone.
- Fixed a problem the place deciding on Sort with a controller within the Defender menu would select a Defender as an alternative of Sorting the listing.
- Fixed a problem the place no gamepad icons appeared on the Upgrade preview arrows within the Upgrades display.
- Fixed a problem which resulted in controller enter dropping correct focus when utilizing More Options on the Manage Schematics web page.
- Fixed weapon positions on the schematic board within the Armory.
- Added Legendary Constructor – Airheart
- An Energetic tinkerer who fills the guts of the Storm with lead!
- New Ability: R.O.S.I.E.
- Deploy the Rotating Omni-directional Sentry Integrated Exoskeleton on a pleasant floor-piece!
- Once deployed, all allies can enter and fireplace R.O.S.I.E.
- There’s no time restrict to how lengthy R.O.S.I.E. might be fired so long as she nonetheless has ammo!
- Once out of ammo, or if the ground it’s connected to is destroyed, R.O.S.I.E. goes on cooldown.
- Available within the Event Store on November 28 at 7 PM Eastern Time till the discharge of v7.00.
- New Perks:
- Campaign of the R.O.S.I.E. – Increases the harm that R.O.S.I.E. offers by 24%.
- War of the R.O.S.I.E. – Increases the harm that R.O.S.I.E. offers by an additional 13%. Additionally, converts the harm kind of R.O.S.I.E. to Energy.
- Added Legendary Soldier – Steel Wool Carlos
- Legendary Variant of Shock Trooper
- Added to the Act 2 Canny Valley questline.
Weapons and gadgets
- Six Feet Under shovel added to the Weekly Store.
- A creepy round-point shovel that appears prefer it has been used to dig up horrible secrets and techniques. The shovel handles like a lighter Sledgehammer, with higher harm and fewer influence.
- Up and Over: A two-strike heavy assault that offers vital harm and knockback.
- Available Wednesday, November 28 at 7 PM EST till Wednesday, December 5 at 7 PM EST.