It’s Week 5 of Fortnite Season 6 and there’s a bunch of latest challenges so that you can full.
Alongside the brand new Fortnitemares challenges, there’s nonetheless the weekly challenges to finish. There are just a few vehicle-related challenges this week and a few that target dealing injury to opponents, so that you’ve loads to be getting on with!
Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 challenges
- Record a speed of 27 or more in front of different Radar Signs
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK
- Deal injury with Tactical Shotguns to opponents
You’ll want to achieve a velocity of 27 or extra 5 occasions to finish this problem.
For this one, you’ll have to find a Shopping Cart or ATV then soar by means of flaming hoops 5 occasions.
Inflict 200 injury on an opponent with a Tactical Shotgun for this problem.
Battle Pass challenges
- Eliminate an opponent nearer than 5m away
- Deal injury with SMGs to opponents
- Minigun Eliminations
- Deal injury with customary Pistols to opponents
Defeat two opponents from 5m or much less.
Inflict 500 injury with an SMG.
Defeat two opponents with a Minigun.
Damage an opponent by 200 with an ordinary Pistol.
The first set of challenges are:
- Destroy Cube Monsters
- Deal injury with Assault Rifles or Pistols to Cube Monsters
- Visit a Corrupted Area in numerous matches
- Dance at different Gargoyles
Fortnite Season 6 Weekly challenges
If you’re at present working your means by means of the Fortnite Season 6 Battle Pass, listed here are all of the challenges to date:
- Week 4 Challenges
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas