Bethesda has launched the newest Fallout 76 patch early, however just for PC.
A brand new Fallout 76 patch is accessible for PC and it incorporates over 150 corrections and enhancements, based mostly on person suggestions.
The patch fixes many points affecting perks, weapons, crafting and extra.
Fallout 76 gamers on consoles can anticipate the patch to drop next week on January 14, as initially deliberate. Notes for the patch are under.
Fallout 76 patch – January 10
Download sizes for this replace shall be roughly 4GB for consoles and round 500MB for PC.
- PC: 184.108.40.206
- PS4: Available subsequent week
- Xbox: Available subsequent week
Reminder that PC shall be receiving the replace first with console to comply with subsequent week. Patch notes will stay the identical pending any modifications there could also be.
- Power Armor: The Power Armor gentle has been made brighter.
- Performance: Several enhancements have been made to in-game efficiency.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 game shopper and servers have acquired further stability enhancements.
- Charging Barrels mod: Increased the Gatling Laser’s injury bonus from the Charging Barrels mod.
- Glowing Ones : Glowing Ones will not grant misguided massive quantities of XP. DevNote: Glowing Ones had been granting Large Boss XP rewards, making them extremely exploitable when mixed with Nuke Zones.
- Crafting: Lowered likelihood of Power Generators of spawning fusion cores.
- Crafting: Set minimal element value of workshop buildings requiring metal, wooden or plastic to 2.
- Bobby Pins: Reduced the load worth of Bobby Pins from 0.1 to 0.001.
- Teams: Players now obtain a notification that “Players cannot form teams from within Vault 76” if an Invite is distributed to a pal nonetheless in Vault 76.
- PvP: Opening Player-owned, locked containers will now be thought-about a PVP motion as anticipated.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- [Xbox One] Performance: Blowing up the mainframe core stations will not trigger a efficiency drop.
- [PC] Infinite Load: Fixed an infinite load display screen that would happen when trying to hitch a server on PC.
- Crash: Fixed a crash that may happen when opening the Pip-Boy.
- Performance: Improved shopper efficiency when a Nuke viewing a nuke explode.
- Performance: Fixed a problem the place studying a be aware would trigger the background to freeze.
- Performance: Increased efficiency in areas with plenty of scorched statues.
- Systems: Fixed a problem the place gadgets may very well be duplicated.
- [PC] Controls: Resetting controls to default not causes most Activate prompts to turn into unusable.
- [PC] Controls: Fixed a problem when controls within the Settings menu aren’t up to date when connecting/disconnecting a gamepad controller.
- Systems: Fixed a problem that allowed armor mods to scale back carry weight previous supposed values.
- Systems: Rads will not fully be eliminated when by dying repeatedly.
- Systems: Address a problem the place gamers might load into geometry after quick journey.
- Systems: Fixed a problem the place bashing an enemy with the Railway Rifle or Crossbow would add the projectile to the enemy’s stock.
ART AND GRAPHICS
- Animations: Lever-Action rile now solely reloads the right variety of ammo.
- Effects: Consumed Berry Mentats now accurately present purple glowing auras round gamers and creatures.
C.A.M.P.S, WORKSHOPS, AND CRAFTING
- Crafting: Level 25 armor and above now requires anti-ballistic fiber to craft.
- Repairing: Component portions required to restore mid to excessive stage armor and weapons have been lowered as much as 20%. DevNote: – Repair prices scale with stage, and there’s room to scale back prices at larger ranges.
- Crafting: Anti-ballistic Fiber turns into required for armor at stage 25 as an alternative of beforehand at stage 20
- Crafting: Updated Bulk Acid crafting recipe to require 15 Acid.
- Crafting: Fixed a problem that prevented gamers with the accurately geared up perk playing cards from with the ability to craft Antibiotics and Disease Cure (Savage Divide).
- Crafting: “Hardened Mass” will not be scrapped when “Scrap All Junk” is chosen.
- Repairing: Overall restore prices have been lowered for each weapons and armor.
- Crafting: Anti-ballistic Fiber is also now required for repairing armor at stage 25 and above as an alternative of beforehand at stage 20.
- Workshops: Fixed points the place enemies at some Workshop areas would spawn underground, making the Workshops unclaimable. Locations embrace: Charleston Landfill, Lakeside Cabins, and Sunshine Meadows.
- Workshops: Fixed a problem the place objects in Workshops would typically float within the air when the Workshop menu was closed.
- Workshops: Destroying the hay feeder together with the fertilizer collector will not forestall them from being repaired.
- C.A.M.P./Workshops: Placing Power Armor workbenches on basis will not trigger them to put on the ground/ceiling above.
- C.A.M.P./Workshops: Fixed a problem that might trigger a “not supported” error when trying to put a tall or brief publish underneath a roof.
- Blueprints: Fixed a problem with the price of wires not being factored in when storing blueprints.
- Crafting: Fixed a problem the place sure objects aren’t capable of be scrapped via the saved tab.
- Workshops: Fixed a problem the place sure saved gadgets obtained from claiming a Public Workshop can’t be positioned once more.
- Crafting: Fixed a visible situation with scrapping gadgets in Crafting Menus.
- Crafting: Fixed a problem the place mods value much less metal than what’s displayed in Crafting Menus.
- Crafting: Fixed a show situation the place incorrect variety of Junk gadgets can seem in Crafting Menus.
- Daily Challenges: Fixed a number of day by day challenges that weren’t being provided on some days. Dev Note: These embrace “Pick Wild Flowers”, “Harvest Mutfruit Plants”, and “Harvest Wild Plants and Fungi”.
- Daily Challenge: Fixed a problem that prevented some wild flowers from incrementing within the “Pick Wild Flowers” Daily Challenge.
- Weekly Challenge: Fixed a problem that brought on the weekly problem “Complete Quests and Events in a Group while at Night” to work in the course of the day and solely acknowledge occasions. It will now search for quests and occasions which might be accomplished at evening.
- Weekly Challenge: Edited the outline of a Weekly Challenge to accurately replicate the path.
- Sub-Challenge: Fixed a problem that prevented sure photomode challenges from finishing as anticipated.
- Sub-Challenge: Fixed a problem that prevented sure Bobblehead challenges from finishing as anticipated.
- Sub-Challenge: Fixed a problem that brought on a problem to be marked as full incorrectly.
- Lifetime Challenges: Fixed a problem the place some lifetime challenges would revert progress after logging out.
- Robots: Fixed a problem that might trigger robots to respawn too incessantly in Whitesprings.
- Scorched: Fixed a problem the place Wasteland Whisperer might have an effect on Scorched. Dev Note: Wasteland Whisperer can not be used to pacify Scorched.
- Scorched: Shooting a Scorched within the leg will not break their weapon inflicting them to not assault the participant.
- Scorched: Fixed a problem the place Scorched could also be utilizing invisible weapons or not showing to fireplace their weapon accurately.
- Scorched: Fixed a problem that brought on floating particles and disassembled weapons to seem in Scorched fingers when killed.
- Weapons: Fixed a problem that might typically trigger plasma weapons, flamers and flamer mods, and weapons with explosive bullet mods to not do injury to different gamers and creatures.
- Armor: Fixed a problem that might trigger gamers exiting energy armor to typically seem stretched and unable to reenter energy armor.
- Armor: Addressed a number of points that might forestall gamers from exiting energy armor and at instances trigger the Pip-Boy to turn into unavailable.
- Weapons: Fixed a problem that prevented the Gauss Rifle from being recognized as a rifle. Now rifle-related perks will be utilized to the Gauss Rifle.
- Ammo Vending Machines: Fixed a problem the place some Ammo Vending Machines had been solely promoting restore parts.
- Weapons: Legendary Hunting Rifles will now drop as loot.
- Weapons: Fixed a problem the place the Walking Cane supplied as many assets when scrapped because it prices to craft.
- Armor: Fixed a problem the place some Pocketed Chest Pieces had been resetting gamers again to their base carry weight upon logging again into the game.
- Armor: Fixed a problem the place gamers can go away behind an unusable chassis after exiting Power Armor.
- Magazine: Consuming Scouts’ Life 6 journal now accurately depletes meals and water stats at a slower fee.
- Weapons: M79 Grenade Launcher is now thought-about an explosive weapon in perks as an alternative of being incorrectly thought-about a shotgun.
- Fusion Cores: Fixed a problem the place Fusion Core turbines had been producing cores at a slower fee than supposed. They are actually again to eight cores/hr.
- Magazine: Fixed the Backwoodsman 2 journal to appropriately increase Tomahawk injury.
- Mirelurk Eggs: Harvesting Mirelurk Eggs won’t end in two separate eggs.
- Weapons: Fixed a problem the place a number of fight rifle automated receiver mods had been prevented from receiving automated rifle perk bonuses.
- Weapons: Fixed a problem the place a number of weapons had been capable of be geared up on the similar time.
- Weapons: The Vampire weapon mod impact now works solely when hitting residing targets as supposed.
- Armor: Fixed a problem the place Power Armor components would show on prime of beforehand geared up components.
- Weapons: Fixed a problem the place bashing an enemy with sure weapons would add the projectile to the enemy’s stock.
- Armor: Fusion Cores will not replenish to full cost upon becoming a member of one other world.
QUESTS AND EVENTS
- “Get the Supply Drop”: “Get the Supply Drop” Event now will take away holotape as soon as used with provide crate belonging to the participant that requested the Supply Drop.
- Quest: Daily Missile Silo quest rewards are actually accurately obtainable solely as soon as per day.
- “Line in the Sand”: Fixed a problem with the search, Line within the Sand the place the Sonic Generator already being repaired prevented the participant from finishing the search. The occasion will now progress to the following stage if the Sonic Generator is already repaired when the Event begins.
- “Recruitment Blues”: Fixed a problem with the target, “find Junk Mail” that prevented gamers who switched worlds from finishing the search.
- “Second Helpings”: The following location map markers are actually obtainable after ending “Second Helpings”: Slocum’s Joe, Gauley Mine, Morgantown Trainyard, and Morgantown Airport.
- All Night Long: All Night Long now decreases starvation and thirst development at evening.
- Overdrive: Fixed a problem the place Overdrive was not growing essential likelihood % correctly.
- Quack Surgeon: Quack Surgeon not permits for reviving hostile gamers.
- Strange in Numbers: Strange in Numbers results now scale correctly with a number of teammates (with and with out mutations).
- Refractor: Fixed an error the place every rank of Refactor is doubling vitality resistance as an alternative of including +20 as indicated on the Perk card description.
- Fireproof: Fireproof now reduces explosion and flame assault injury by 15% per rank.
- Happy Camper: Happy Camper now capabilities accurately whether or not the participant is inside or outdoors of their C.A.M.P. when the perk circumstances are refreshed.
- Butcher’s Bounty: Fixed a problem that allowed for the Butcher’s Bounty perk to set off once more on an already-searched creature.
- Homebody: The Homebody perk now works as supposed when at a claimed Public Workshop.
- Party Boy/Girl: Party Boy/Girl now results lively alcohol results on the participant.
- Teams: Teamed gamers can not unfairly block an attacking participant when that participant makes an attempt to overhaul a workshop. Your teammate will enter PVP with the attacking participant.
- Turrets: Turrets at Workshops will now assault gamers the Workshop proprietor is engaged in PvP with.
- Systems: Blocking a participant now additionally mutes their proximity chat.
- Trade: Fixed a problem the place gamers might view one other participant’s stock earlier than they will reply to a commerce invite.
- Trade: We not let trades happen earlier than the requested participant has consented to commerce.
- Trade: Fixed a problem the place the Stash switch menu would seem empty after beforehand buying and selling with one other participant.
- Trade: Stimpaks with a worth worth set to zero will not immediate “use” within the Trade Menu as an alternative of “accept”.
- Trade: Fixed an exploit the place the cap restrict of 5000 in player-to-player trades may very well be eliminated.
- Chat: Fixed a problem the place voice chat wouldn’t at all times perform correctly upon exiting the Atomic Shop.
- Atomic Shop: Fixed a problem the place some Atomic Shop content material was lacking sound results.
- Atomic Shop: “Waving Santa” sound impact will now solely play when in “on” state.
- General: Players not will obtain a pop-up for the Atomic Shop when Respawning for the primary time.
- [PC] Resolution: Perk Pack opening display screen now extends to the sting on 21:9 displays.
- Atomic Shop: Players within the Atomic Shop when the Atomic Shop is taken offline will now be notified and brought again to the Main Menu.
- [PC] FOV: Fixed a problem with scoped weapons zooming incorrectly when the default Field of View setting has been modified.
- PvP: Fixed a problem the place the PVP immediate would seem repeatedly whereas the identical gamers engaged in fight with one another.