Patch notes for the December 4 Fallout 76 replace have been offered by Bethesda.
As promised earlier within the week, Bethesda has launched the patch notes for the Fallout 76 replace coming subsequent week.
Update 126.96.36.199 as we told you previously, will embody a stash restrict improve, fixes a problem the place gamers might grow to be caught in Power Armor, and addresses efficiency, stability, bugs, and extra.
Once the patch is put in, over-encumbered gamers who die will now respawn on the nearest found Map Marker, boos loot has been balanced, and a lower to period of motion velocity when hit with the Cryolator has been utilized.
Full patch notes for the update dropping December 4 are beneath.
Fallout 76 replace 1.0.2.Zero patch notes
Patch dimension and model
The dimension of this replace might be considerably smaller throughout all three platforms than the one releases on November 19. On consoles, the obtain dimension might be roughly 3GB, and round 36MB for PC.
- Xbox: 188.8.131.52
- PS4: 184.108.40.206
- PC: 220.127.116.11
- Performance: PC framerates are as soon as once more uncapped. However, reaching very excessive framerates will now not trigger motion velocity to extend. This was initially fastened within the November 19 patch.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 game consumer and servers have obtained further stability enhancements.
C.A.M.P., Crafting and Workshops
Stash: Maximum stash storage has been elevated by 50%, to 600 kilos. This is a conservative adjustment, and we plan to extend the storage cap additional sooner or later as soon as we’ve verified this modification doesn’t affect the soundness of the game.
- Enemies: XP rewards for killing high-level creatures have been decreased.
- Bosses: Fixed a problem affecting instanced Boss loot. Players ought to now accurately obtain 2-Four objects per boss, relying on the creature’s issue and degree.
- Weapons: Automatic weapon harm has been elevated by roughly 20% throughout the board.
Weapon Effects: Hitting one other participant with a Cryolator now applies a Chilled, Frosted, or Frozen standing based mostly on what number of instances they’re hit. The period of motion velocity reductions utilized by these results have been considerably decreased.
Stability and Performance
- Console: Fixed a problem that would trigger the participant to come across an infinite loading display when signing out of their console account whereas enjoying Fallout 76.
- Xbox: Addressed a crash that would happen when sending a number of crew invitations instantly after exiting Vault 76 to a participant who shouldn’t be a good friend.
- Power Armor: Fixed a problem affecting Power Armor frames that would stop the participant from exiting their Power Armor.
- Nuke Silos: Flipboards inside Nuke Silos now not show parts of launch codes too quickly after the codes had been reset for the week.
C.A.M.P., Workshops and Crafting
- C.A.M.P.: Moving C.A.M.P. areas will now accurately transfer standalone objects constructed by the participant into the construct menu’s Stored tab.
- Workshops: On PS4, wires will now not seem to drift in mid-air when trying join two or extra objects.
- Turrets: Will now not grow to be invisible if the participant shouldn’t be current at their C.A.M.P. when their turrets are destroyed.
Perk Cards: Ranking up a Perk Card will now not trigger a reproduction card to seem.
- Teams: Fixed a problem that would stop a crew from being accurately shaped in a game world after creating the crew on the Main Menu when each gamers are utilizing new characters.
- Teams: Display durations for social notification have been decreased when many notifications are pending. This ought to assist handle a problem through which gamers didn’t see that they efficiently joined a crew.
Mutations: The Electrically Charged and Unstable Isotope Mutations now not present the participant with bonus Health.
- AFK: Players will now be disconnected from a game world after 10 minutes of inactivity and might be prompted with a timer 1 minute earlier than being kicked.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, cursor place will now not be disjointed from clicks within the Atomic Shop whereas utilizing 16:10 resolutions.
- Enemies: Red crosshairs and enemy well being bars will now not persist on-screen when an enemy is now not in view.
- Localization: Subtitles will now seem accurately, and English voiceover will play for game shoppers in languages that would not have their very own localized voiceover when listening to a Holotape or interacting with robots.
- Pip-Boy: Fixed a problem that would trigger duplicate knowledge to seem within the Pip-Boy’s Stat and Effects interfaces.
- Respawn: Dying whereas severely overencumbered will now not take away all map markers when trying to respawn. Instead, the participant can now respawn on the nearest found Map Marker.
- Quest Tracker: Quest goal notifications will now not seem for inactive Quests instantly upon connecting to a world.