Bloodfall, the third and ultimate premium DLC pack for DOOM has been launched on all platforms.
Along with the brand new content material, the builders are internet hosting a Double XP weekend which runs at this time via Monday, December 19 at 9am PT/12pm ET/6pm UK. That’s an extended “weekend” – I want all weekends began on Wednesdays.
The DLC include three multiplayer maps, a player-controlled demon, new weapons and tools plus different goodies.
Contents for Bloodfall are listed beneath.
Three new multiplayer maps
- Empyrian – Fight in an ageless colosseum held aloft by opposing energies, because the gilded embattlements slowly crumble.
- Boneyard – Battle within the outer realm of Hell, the place the panorama is made completely of demon flesh, tooth, and bone.
- Outbreak – Engage in intense fight all through a UAC facility reworked after underworldly science breaks free from containment (picture above).
- Grenade Launcher – Use this UAC-banned weapon to financial institution grenades off partitions and deal space harm, or use the secondary fireplace to detonate a smoke grenade to hide your place from enemies.
New Playable Demon
- Spectre Pinky – As the quick and closely armored Pinky demon with Spectre talents, stalk your enemies with invisibility, or bull rush to insta-gib all in your path.
Three New Hack Modules
- Extra Protection
- Gain Extra Armor per Health Pickup
- Augmented Healing
- Gain Extra Health per Health Pickup
- Glory Sight
- Highlight enemies that may be Glory Killed from farther away
- Lateral Thrusters – Dodge enemy fireplace and add a 3rd, mid-air soar with this tools merchandise that gives brief directional boosts to your motion.
It additionally comes with 4 new Cultist-themed armor and 15 new armor customization patterns and colours.
Bloodfall will run you $14.99/£11.99/€14.99 and is obtainable on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.