Destiny: Rise of Iron will see some high quality fixes when The Dawning goes stay subsequent week.
Destiny‘s vacation replace goes to make some very welcome modifications.
For starters, the drop fee for Skeleton Keys is being elevated, and any Destiny participant who completes a Nightfall is assured a Skeleton Key.
Destiny’s most elusive achievement and trophy is being fixes, so that you’ll really be capable of get it – and the Sigil of the Young Wolf emblem.
A few smaller high quality of life modifications imply gamers above stage 40 will discover inexperienced engrams mechanically convert to supplies quite than junking up your stock, and Brother Vance will supply a cloth trade for Passage Coins. Finally, you’ll be capable of repurchase quest weapons from the Gunsmith if you happen to’ve dismantled them.
More info may be discovered under. Obviously, these aren’t the total patch notes – simply an extract revealed within the Bungie Weekly Update. Look for full particulars on the Destiny vacation replace when The Dawning drops on Tuesday.
- Fixed a difficulty the place some gamers didn’t obtain the Student of History Trophy/Achievement or Sigil of the Young Wolf Emblem for attuning the entire Rise of Iron Artifacts
- Skeleton Keys have been adjusted:
- Skeleton Keys drop charges have been barely elevated within the SIVA Crisis playlist, SIVA Crisis Heroic playlist, and weekly Nightfall
- Players will now obtain a Skeleton Key for his or her first account Nightfall clear per week
- Characters who’re stage 40 will now mechanically convert Uncommon Engrams(Green) to Weapon and Armor Materials on pickup
- Brother Vance now provides supplies trade for Passage Coins and Motes of Light
- Legendary Weapons obtained from the Gunsmith’s Rank 2 Quest can now be repurchased from the Gunsmith