Your week in Destiny 2 has formally kicked off.
Destiny 2 resets, as you need to be conversant in by now, deliver a giant refresh to all in-game actions and their related rewards. You’ll have a brand new Nightfall strike, a brand new Flashpoint, new Meditations, and extra.
Overall, the reset renews your probabilities at clearing all of these Milestones, as a result of loads of them supply Luminous Engrams that show you how to stage up previous Power 265. For extra one which, hit up our Destiny 2 guide.
Today additionally marks the return of the Iron Banner PvP occasion. This goes to be the ultimate Iron Banner for this primary season, and you’ll be taught extra about the way it works in our detailed Iron Banner guide.
As for this week’s adjustments, see all of them under:
This week’s strike is the Pyramidion with modifiers Torrent, and Timewarp: Zero Hour.
Torrent enormously will increase talents cost charge. Timewarp: Zero Hour prevents the mission time from being prolonged.
- Speed of Dark: full the Nightfall with a minimum of 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: full the Nightfall with fewer than three deaths.
- Siege Engine: don’t permit Brakion to stay shielded for greater than 40 seconds earlier than defeating it.
- Six: a crashed colony ship, an inter-species warfare… Cayde-6 received that journey he wished. Go save him from it.
- Sacrilege: because the lack of her Light, Ikora has many questions—and he or she’s not leaving Io with out solutions.
- Looped: nobody’s heard from Cayde-6 because the Hunter took off for an uncharted world. Track him down.
Io is that this week’s vacation spot. Head there and do a number of Public Events, the extra Heroic Public Events you end, the sooner you’ll full the Milestone. You must also choose up Treasure Maps from Cayde-6, when you’ve got the Glimmer.
Call to Arms
Play a number of Crucible matches (round five-seven) to earn a Luminous Engram. This may also be accomplished in Iron Banner.