Following the beginning of Destiny 2’s Season of the Forge (Season 5), and the reveal of early Black Armory particulars, Bungie has now dug deeper into among the most typical questions.
In the weekly update, Bungie detailed how Power ranges will work in Destiny 2 after the discharge of Black Armory, defined why Scourge of the Past is a raid and never a raid lair, and revealed early particulars of subsequent week’s patch 2.1.1.
When patch 2.1.1 launches, the Power cap for all house owners of Destiny 2: Forsaken might be elevated to 650. This will not be altering the delicate cap, nonetheless, which stays at 500 Power. By the identical token, all present Powerful gear sources might be unchanged for Forsaken house owners.
In reality, gamers below 550 Power will see Prime Engrams extra incessantly and get larger Power upgrades from their drops. Owners of the Annual Pass will clearly have extra methods to earn Powerful rewards, equivalent to the brand new Forge actions.
Destiny 2 patch 2.1.1
On Tuesday, December 4, patch 2.1.1 might be launched to formally unlock Black Armory content material for house owners of the Annual Pass. The replace might be preceded by simply 30 minutes of downtime that kicks off at 8:30am PT, 11:30am ET, 4:30pm UK.
Scourge of the Past raid launch date and time
Bungie confirmed that the Scourge of the Past raid, one of many main new actions in Black Armory, might be out there beginning Friday, December 7 at 9am PT, 12pm ET, 5pm UK.
The raid has a beneficial Power requirement of 640, nevertheless it doesn’t have a minimal Power requirement. In the weblog publish, Bungie defined that Scourge takes place in a brand new location and encompasses a new story separate from Forsaken’s principal battle, which is why it’s not calling it a raid lair.
Veterans of the Hunt rewards
As Bungie promised, all gamers who jumped into Destiny 2: Forsaken earlier than October 16, dubbed Veterans of the Hunt, will obtain a package deal of goodies. The package deal is being provided as a type of compensation for individuals who purchased the Destiny 2 Expansion Pass together with Forsaken, earlier than that content material was included in all editions of Forsaken.
The pack features a distinctive emblem, shader, and two emotes. It additionally comes with a bundle of consumables. Bungie initially deliberate for these rewards to be out there earlier in December, however a bug is inflicting a delay. The plan now’s to make them out there round December 18 with patch 2.1.3.
Destiny 2: Forsaken and Season of the Forge recognized points
Because it wouldn’t be a launch with out them, Bungie has too outlined the problems at present on its radar. These are principally minor, fortunately, and you may view all of them under.
- Annual Pass on the Xbox Store: we’re monitoring stories the place gamers on Xbox One are unable to buy the Forsaken Annual Pass via their console market.
- Crucible Solemnity Shader: we’re investigating a difficulty the place this shader can’t be obtained in Season 5 by gamers who didn’t already earn it in Season 4.
- Heavy ammo spawns in Crucible: we’re investigating a difficulty the place heavy ammo could spawn in unintended places throughout Crucible actions.
- Double perks pre-2.1.1: some weapons that drop after Update 2.1.zero could have redundant perks till they’re corrected in Update 2.1.1.
- The Mountaintop: “The Mountaintop” triumph’s description says, “Complete the quest “The Ascent” and accumulate its Grenade Launcher reward.” Players ought to be conscious that this quest begins with the title “First of Many”, and is on the market from Lord Shaxx.
- Masterwork UI: we’re investigating a difficulty the place some UI parts for masterwork gear don’t seem when inspecting one other participant.
- Season of the Forge Shaders: we’re conscious of a difficulty the place Season of the Forge shaders dismantle at a slower fee than different shaders.