Destiny 2 is all about loot. Come get yours, nimble Hunters.
Hunters can benefit from some terrific builds with Destiny 2’s assortment of Exotic armour particularly tailor-made for the rogue class. Is this each Hunter Exotic we’ll ever see in Destiny 2? We form of doubt it, however till the quests begin rolling in, that is your lot.
This web page is a part of our Destiny 2 guide, and is topic to vary and updates as we discover the discharge construct alongside all of you keen Guardians. Looking for different Exotics? Check out our checklist of Destiny 2 Exotic armour – or maybe seek the advice of our Destiny 2 Exotic weapons guide.
Exotic Hunter helmets
Three fancy golden helmets await Hunters fortunate sufficient to select up an Exotic engram or two or 4 and even, much more. Only one is model new with Destiny 2, whereas the others debuted in D1. Well, you may’t have the whole lot. If you may, we’d have that one which seemed like lava was rising out of your head. Can’t spell it, can’t be bothered trying it as much as copy paste: it’s gone. (For now?)
- Relentless Tracker: Visually marks focused enemies.
- A brand new helmet, Foetracer is one in all various totally different items of apparatus and talents that let you hint enemies. If you ewnjoy this capacity, this helmet lets you benefit from it with out having to spec your Hunter by way of the suitable Nightstalker tree.
- Hawkeye Hack: Modifies Golden Gun to fireplace a single, excessive injury shot. Victims killed by the shot explode.
- Returning from D1, Celestial Nighthawk is a Gunslinger subclass important. Three pictures? Nah. Six pictures? No method. One projectile combining the facility of all of them? That’s the spec for the Hunter in a rush. One shot, one kill – hopefully.
- Upgraded Sensor Pack: Provides radar whereas aiming.
- Another returning favorite, with a capability discovered on numerous Exotic weapons and armour. Particularly helpful within the Crucible in the event you don’t have every other Exotic armour useful.
Exotic Hunter chest armour
There are three Exotic chest items for Hunters in Destiny 2, two of that are model new. There’s an actual Arcstrider bias among the many chest items, for some cause. Perhaps Hunters maintain lightning of their hearts? Bungie ought to rent me to put in writing tools flavour textual content (and likewise level out imbalances, nerf Warlocks plz Bungie).
- Quicksilver Mail: Grants elevated motion and weapon dealing with velocity for a short while after Dodging.
- A brand new Exotic for a brand new capacity. Now that Hunters can dodge, why not get pleasure from slightly enhance to your powers everytime you accomplish that? Combine with the Arcstiders wonderful melee-dodge chain for finest outcomes.
The Dragon’s Shadow
- Synapse Junctions: Quick successive assaults with Arc Staff will increase its injury output and period.
- An absolute pleasure for Arcstrider followers, Synapse Junction makes the Arc Staff Super much more lethal than earlier than. Excellent for clearing large crowds of enemies, or for closing the hole between one foe and the following.
- Probability Matrix: Increases the chaining capabilities of Arc Bolt Grenade and has an opportunity to recharge it every time it offers injury.
- Updated since its D1 days, Lucky Raspberry maintains its curiosity in twisting the legal guidelines of likelihood in your favour – and in inspiring cute nicknames for grenades.
Exotic Hunter gauntlets
We name ’em “gauntlets” in these elements, as a result of “bracers” is inaccurate and “gloves” simply sounds a bit too tender for armour. In any case, Hunters initially have two Exotic arm items to select from, one in all which returns from D1.
- Spring-Loaded Mounting: Increases Sidearm prepared and reload velocity.
- Hunters and handguns go collectively like churros and chocolate sauce. Sidearms are already among the many zippiest weapons in Destiny 2, and this Exotic simply makes them extra so. Zounds!
Your enemies received’t know what hit them. Well no, they are going to; there’s a kill notification.
- Wish-Dragon Teeth: Increases Tripmine Grenade period and marks enemies broken by the blast.
- Returning from D1, though we discover it not lets you carpet the Crucible in traps and sit again in a nook laughing. For this we might be grateful. Should be implausible for territory management, although.
Young Ahamkara’s Spine
Exotic Hunter leg armour
Trousers! Or for our American mates, pants! Poor outdated everybody else within the English talking world has to cope with your linguistic barrier and settle for that generally the issues we expect imply underwear don’t, and vice versa. Anyway, there are three Exotic leg armour items for Hunters in Destiny 2, and we already know which one we like finest.
- Illegally Modded Holster: Increases Hand Cannon prepared velocity and preliminary accuracy.
- A intentionally humorous title, we suspect: that is the Exotic you put on on date evening. See the above touch upon churros and chocolate sauce for a proof as to why these make our mouths water.
- Uncanny Arrows: Provides capacity power for every enemy tethered by Shadowshot anchors.
- Purely for the Nightstalker crowd, this Exotic recharges your melee and grenade in the event you drop a Shadowshot in a crowd. Why? Press L2 to examine the lore tab and discover out. Maybe.
- Hydraulic Boosters: Increases dash velocity and slide distance. Improves leap.
- Stompies. Stompies. Yes, I wish to equip the stompies, and stomp round, leaping and working and customarily having a great outdated Hunter time. These are the pants/trousers/leg protecting tubes for me! I hope they make my butt look good.
Found a Hunter Exotic armour piece in Destiny 2 that isn’t listed right here? Do tell us. We are all agog.