[ Operation Broken Fang ]
- Operation Broken Fang has come to an end. Players who have unredeemed operation stars will have until May 15th to claim their operation rewards.
- Introducing CS:GO 360 Stats – A subscription service for players that want to continue collecting official Competitive and Wingman stats.
- Premier Competitive remains available for all players featuring pick/ban process across the entire Active Duty Group map pool.
- Retakes remains available and has been moved into Wargames.
[ Snakebite Case ]
- Introducing the Snakebite Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes, and the Broken Fang Case set of gloves as rare special items.
[ Misc ]
- Chicken models have received a visual upgrade.
- Fixed community maps whose textures would appear black as a result of previous security fixes.
- The \ key can again be bound to commands. If you were using this key before, you will need to bind it again.
- Additional security and stability improvements.
- Added an option for large community maps to fade the Boost Player Contrast feature beyond the far-Z fog plane by setting fadeplayervisibilityfarz to ‘true’ in info_map_parameters.
[ Maps ]
- Ancient has been added into the current competition map pool Active Duty Group and Train has been removed from Active Duty Group.
- Grind and Mocha have been added to official matchmaking in Scrimmage, Casual, and Deathmatch game modes, replacing Apollo, Engage, and Anubis.
- Calavera and Pitstop have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode, replacing Elysion and Guard.
- New route from CT spawn to A site
- Widened T entrance to left side of mid
- Opened up skylight in T tunnel to A site
- Extended plantable bomb zone in B site
- Opened up ledge in A site
- Various minor bugfixes
- Fixed a clipping issue on window in T lobby
- Centered a lamp that was bugging me
- Overhauled interior lighting
- Fixed delivery drones being stuck in the bottom right corner of the map
- Added drone clips to improve delivery drone navigation
- Fixed rare cases of loot spawning in inaccessible areas/inside terrain
- Made a window frame in Alpha non solid (thanks Musti)
- Clipped wood railings in the frozen lake area
- Improved the look of the ice texture when Shader Detail is set to Medium or lower
- Fixed a missing face on a wooden beam in Town
- Added a sound effect in server room