List of modifications v18.104.22.168:
– Adjusted Spectator Graphs: Replaced HSP and economic system stats with Enemies Flashed and Utility Damage.
– Added major menu UI to register for a brand new beta.
– Various bug and exploit fixes
– Moved Nuke to the Active Duty map group.
– Moved Inferno to the Reserves map group.
– Updated a Wildfire mission (YOINK!) for the bonus situation to make use of Santorini as an alternative of Nuke.
– demoinfogo device code is now out there on GitHub and not ships as a part of SDK.
– https://github.com/ValveSoftware/csgo-demoinfo, patches welcome.
– demoinfogo features a GitHub repair for PlayerInfo being retrieved with incorrect Entity if gamers reconnect throughout the match demo (Thanks rchh!).
– Changed default worth for cvar sv_quota_stringcmdspersecond=16 to make group servers that don’t actively configure this setting run with a extra conservative command fee restrict.