Latest update news, announcements and helpful guides Cyberpunk 2077
Based on the patchnout, in total, the update has implemented about 500 fixes, including in the gameplay, quests and UI. The developers will also implement some improvements for the console versions. Changelog: As previously promised by the developers, the patch…Read more
The threats of the hackers concerning the theft of data from CD Projekt Red a few days ago have been carried out. Indeed, following the refusal of the Polish studio to pay a ransom to recover their personal property, the…Read more
Review: Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher Hacked Data Reportedly Sold After CD Projekt Red Refuses Demands
Earlier this week, CD Projekt Red issued a statement that the studio would not be caving to demands of a hacking group that stole source code from Cyberpunk 2077, Gwent, and The Witcher 3. After its statement went public, the…Read more
CD Projekt Red has shared a threat the studio has received regarding a ransomware attack threatening to release Cyberpunk 2077’s source code in its entirety. In a recent post, CDPR shared details of an alleged hacker that is threatened to…Read more
Awakening complicated this morning for the CD Projekt Red teams, since the studio was the subject of a cyber attack last night. According to the tweet which was posted by the Polish developers, an unidentified actor managed to break into…Read more
Mods for games are nothing new and Cyberpunk 2077 mods have been pouring out pretty much since day one of the game’s launch. While there is always a risk of corrupted save files when modding any game, CD Projekt Red is warning…Read more
- Joey Jordison Dies: Music Community Remembers Late Slipknot Drummer
- Will Bo Burnham Get the Last Laugh in Grammy Nominations?
- Is a New Kanye West & Jay-Z Hot 100 Hit Just Around the Corner?
- CS: GO update from 7/28/2021 (v188.8.131.52)
- Cindy Agi Joins Live Nation From WME
- DaBaby Apologizes for ‘Insensitive’ HIV/AIDS Comment, But He’s Not Backing Down on the Rest
- Violent Femmes Announce 30th Anniversary Reissue of Why Do Birds Sing?