Apex Legends has obtained a brand new patch on all platforms.
Patch 1.1 principally focuses on including high quality of life adjustments, and fixes to Apex Legends. Shortly after the patch’s launch, nevertheless, a server situation induced participant progress to vanish.
The downside was ultimately resolved, with all development restored for all gamers, nevertheless it induced a bit of a panic.
The most important characteristic added right now is the flexibility to get together up with the final squad you performed with. After the match, you’ll be capable of see their names within the foyer, the place you possibly can invite them to your squad. For those that don’t need to be bothered with these invitations, there’s an choice to show them off.
You’ll now additionally be capable of mute teammates through the intro, and Legend choice screens. The participant report characteristic obtained an replace, too, and also you’ll be capable of choose whether or not you observed the reported participant to be dishonest, otherwise you’re reporting them for one thing else.
Read on beneath for the total change log.
Quality of life
- Added the flexibility to get together up with the final squad you performed with. After the match you will notice buttons within the foyer that show the final two folks you performed with and might invite them to your squad.
- Additional behind-the-scenes enhancements for squashing cheaters.
- Added mute button through the intro and Legend choice.
- When utilizing the report participant button for PC, you now have the choice of choosing cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that seem on PC for crashes as a result of: operating out of reminiscence, CPU errors greatest defined by overclocking/overheating.
- Added higher collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed situation the place the Battle Pass rewards web page wouldn’t have a default merchandise chosen, leading to a principally clean web page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and Xbox One the place generally making an attempt to make use of a keyboard to talk might trigger a deadly script error.
- Fixed bug with banner playing cards not displaying up throughout and on the finish of a match.
- Octane’s Jump Pad now not impacts gamers when utilizing Into the Void capability.