Patch 7.2: The Tomb of Sargera might need been the large reveal for World of Warcraft at BlizzCon 2016 this weekend, however earlier than it drops, a “smaller” replace will probably be deployed.
We say “smaller” solely as a result of that’s how Blizzard described it, nevertheless it doesn’t appear small in any respect, fact be informed.
Now that Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan is out in the wild, the developer is getting ready for the discharge of Update 7.1.5. It will include evergreen content material, rewards, system updates, and new options reminiscent of Micro Holidays.
Below, you’ll discover a few of what gamers can count on when Patch 7.1.5 is deployed for Legion.
- Timewalking in Pandaria: Six Mists of Pandaria dungeons will probably be added to the MMO’s Timewalking cycle. These are: Temple of Jade Serpent, Stormstout Brewery, Shado-Pan Monastery, Gate of the Setting Sun, Mogu’shan Palace, and Siege of Niuzao Temple.
- Brawler’s Guild Season three: Season 2 concluded with Warlords of Draenor, however gamers can quickly look ahead to Season three when the replace releases. There will probably be new bosses and a brand new problem within the type of Rumbles which can often pull spectators in to battle a raid boss. Brawler’s Gold might be earned to amass “communal benefits for fellow Brawlers,” and to buy new awards. “Plus, there are shirts. Lots and lots of shirts,” and a basilisk mount.
- Micro-Holidays: These short-term holidays will characteristic varied actions, and are supposed to be participated in for enjoyable, slightly than for game-changing rewards present in occasions like Winter Veil. These micro-holidays could solely final for 24 hours to have fun a selected second in Azeroth’s historical past. Blizzard intends so as to add extra micro-holidays and extra “to them” over time.
- Blade’s Edge Arena Update: The enviornment is being given a brand new “coat of paint” to look per the remainder of the world. A brand new characteristic can also be being launched within the type of shoutcasts. These will probably be carried out by an ogre announcer.
- Class Updates: Most class updates since Legion launched have been utilized by means of hotfixes, however with 7.1.5 Blizzard is “trying to tackle some of the broader class issues.” For one, the group is seeking to enhance the variety of abilities. According to the developer, expertise rows wants some fine-tuning so everybody feels they can customise characters to their liking. Relative weightings of secondary stats reminiscent of Haste, Mastery, and Crit are additionally being seemed into with an effort on ensuring gaps between greatest and worst aren’t massive sufficient to distort gameplay.
Blizzard mentioned considered one of its “key goals” when launching Legion for World of Warcraft was to ship a “steady stream of content throughout the expansion.”
“We want to make sure there’s always something to look forward to,” mentioned the studio. “We also want to take better advantage of the very nature of MMOs by providing a living, breathing world, with things changing day-to-day or week-to-week, and offering a wide variety of content and new rewards.”
To do that, Blizzard determined to rebuild its patch construction with Legion and ship gamers content material updates which “vary in size.”
A launch date for Patch 7.1.5 was supplied, however the studio mentioned it could be launched on the Public Test Realm “in the near future.”