Titanfall 2’s most up-to-date replace responded to 2 of the commonest fan complaints about sport steadiness.
Titanfall 2 developer Respawn pushed a server-side replace to the sport over the weekend. Version 11.04.2016, this patch introduced numerous key steadiness adjustments.
Map Hack, one of many abilities Pilots may equip, acquired a variety of criticism from followers for the way shortly and simply it might be spammed, leading to fixed map scans that reveal enemy places. The patch made it so participant places will pulse, as a substitute of being all the time on.
Tone and Legion are two of the Titans to additionally generate a variety of speak. For Tone particularly, gamers felt it was highly effective in all conditions, making it the default choose for a lot of. The patch tweaked the steadiness on the 2 Titans, however the developer didn’t reveal precisely what these adjustments are.
Finally, the patch added the power to start out a personal match solo.
Find the complete change log under:
- Map Hack: Rebalanced Map Hack in order that participant places will now pulse as a substitute of all the time on. We’ll proceed to look into this enhance and can modify it additional if it continues to trigger frustration
- Rebalanced Legion
- Rebalanced Tone
- You can now play non-public match solo
- Anti-Titan and Grenadier weapons as soon as once more restore ammo when embarking into your Titan
- Rebalanced Amped LMGs
Last Titan Standing
- Fixed a problem with dangerous begin spawns on Exoplanet
- Fixed a problem that was inflicting spherical 1 to start out whereas folks have been nonetheless connecting
- Fixed a problem with camos that might end in gamers not having the ability to clear the “NEW” message