Solve all of the puzzles and the thriller behind this distinctive platform journey with our full visible walkthrough.
The Last Guardian is an journey recreation with an alternate strategy to motion, the place you depend on you companion to sort out obstacles and defeat enemies. It simply so occurs that you simply companion is a big cat-bird-dragon factor that may solely perceive easy instructions.
We’ve put collectively an entire visible information to the sport, and break up it into chew dimension chapters must you get caught and wish some help. And whereas we’re right here, how about some normal recommendation and suggestions to assist.
Note: though this can be a walkthrough, we’re cautious to not focus on cutscenes and keep away from spoilers except completely neccesary, so you’ll be able to nonetheless uncover the story for yourselves.
- Not certain which path to go, or the place it is best to head subsequent? Observe the place Trico and the boy are trying. They will normally gaze within the normal path of the next move, whether or not that’s at a specific puzzle or location.
- When you’re caught and picked by the guards, mash the face buttons and d-pad and so they’ll drop you. If they carry you all the best way to the blue doorways it’s recreation over.
- You can use instructions on Trico after a sure level within the recreation. They are:
- R1 + X = leap
- R1 + Square = assault
- R1 + Circle + path = go that means
- R1 + Triangle – come right here / get on hind legs
- Sometimes you’ll simply have to calm Trico down earlier than it’s going to transfer ahead. Climb on its again and pet it with the circle button across the neck and again and it’ll sit down and settle down.
- If Trico’s eyes are glowing, there’s an issue. Is it hungry? Then you’ll want to search out and feed it the glowing barrels. Is it offended? Calm it down. Scared? Go forward by yourself and take away regardless of the impediment is that’s inflicting the stress.
- After any fights with the guards, test Trico for spears. If it’s wounded, climb up and pull the spears free.
- There actually is just one path you’ll be able to go in through the recreation, regardless of it trying huge and complex. There are a couple of lifeless ends, however nothing that may take you too far off target.
The Last Guardian full walkthrough
- Part 1: heal Trico, free Trico from chains, use the mirror and escape the cave
- Part 2: through the first chamber, trapped Trico, mineshaft and into the forest
- Part 3: the blue cage, the bridge and the suits of armour
- Part 4: how to close the blue smoking pot
- Part 5: free Trico’s tail, fight past the guards
- Part 6: teach Trico commands, cross the broken stone bridge, rotating guards
- Part 7: the blue pot puzzle, how to get pass the stained-glass eyes
- Part 8: how to get across the collapsing bridge
- Part 9: destroy the wind chime glass eyes
- Part 10: Climb the spiral staircases, destroy the glass eyes, the leap of faith
- Part 11: how get out of the tree, how to escape the water cave
- Part 12: the cart catapult, how to get Trico to swim, solve all water puzzles
- Part 13: the pulsing lifts, attack of the beast, how to get out of the cage
- Part 14: escape the mineshaft, the army of guards, fighting the beast
- Part 15: how to get to the blue tower, how to use the ice lift
- Part 16: the master of the valley puzzle, the final battle
The walkthrough is break up into 16 digestible levels, all of which have clear beginnings and endings.
Let us know within the feedback in the event you spot one thing we didn’t, and luxuriate in.