Oggdo Bogdo seems to be giving lots of new Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order gamers fairly a little bit of hassle. As the primary true boss that Cal can come throughout throughout his journey, Oggdo Bogdo rapidly ramps up the problem with some devastating lunge and tongue assaults. But stick by our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Oggdo Bogdo boss battle information, and also you’ll stroll away with out even a scratch.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Oggdo Bogdo information
Where to seek out Oggdo Bogdo
Oggdo Bogdo is to be discovered solely a brief approach into Bogano. Once you attain the second Save Point (the one in entrance of a giant steel door), you should as a substitute head to the fitting of the door, the place you’ll discover a collection of pipes to tightrope stroll throughout.
Don’t go down the pipe that leads you thru the spinning blades – as a substitute, head down the pipe to the fitting. Follow that path and also you’ll enter a small cave the place the ceiling is held up by quite a few steel struts. Head between the struts and also you’ll enter a clearing the place Oggdo Bogdo is ready for you, an important massive toothy smile unfold throughout his lizard face.
How to beat Oggdo Bogdo boss battle
Oggdo Bogdo is a giant ol’ reptile, and for these unaccustomed to this sort of fight in a game, he will be fairly a handful. But there are a few necessary issues to remember with this specific boss, that can make the battle an entire cakewalk. As you possibly can see from the above footage, I defeated this boss on my second try with none harm on Jedi Master issue; so I consider I’ve a good suggestion of tips on how to completely eviscerate this specific Jedi: Fallen Order boss.
Oggdo Bogdo solely has two assaults that aren’t unblockable: the primary is when he takes his entrance paws off the bottom and slams them and bites ahead; and the second is when he opens his mouth extensive and tilts his head earlier than biting ahead twice in fast succession. Both these assaults are very straightforward to deflect, and he doesn’t comply with them up with some other assaults.
If you deflect both of those assaults he’ll be momentarily surprised, permitting you to get one or two lightsaber hits in (when you’re taking part in on Grandmaster issue, it is likely to be finest to play it protected with only one hit at a time).
The remainder of Oggdo Bogdo’s assaults are unblockable, and so they can all be prevented with a well timed roll to the aspect, after which you may get at the very least one (and infrequently two) hits in whereas he’s recovering. But ensure that it’s a roll that you simply use and never a easy sidestep, as a result of this Oggdo is a giant bastard and his hitbox is barely janky at occasions, so even when you assume you’ve prevented the assault, you would possibly nonetheless get hit. Best to play it protected.
The most difficult of those unblockables is the lunge which Oggdo Bogdo telegraphs forward of time by puffing his cheeks out. This one really waits a half-second longer than the opposite unblockables earlier than attacking, which implies it’s fairly straightforward to dodge away too early and be punished for it (this can be a one-shot-kill on Grandmaster issue, so positively be careful for this cheek-puffing transfer and study to hesitate a fraction longer than common earlier than dodging).
Don’t pay any consideration to this concept of slicing the tongue, as a result of that’ll simply complicate issues and encourage you to overextend. Instead, simply keep on with the straightforward gameplan of rolling or deflecting his single assaults earlier than getting a few good hits in.
It solely takes 20 extraordinary hits together with your lightsaber to kill this boss, and when you simply get the rolls and deflects down, then you possibly can have the complete battle over and performed with in lower than a minute. His strikes are all telegraphed properly forward of time, and there’s no stringing collectively of assaults to be careful for – it’s really quite simple when you get into the rhythm of “block, hit, hit, roll, hit, hit”. Play it protected, don’t get grasping, and also you’ll stroll away triumphant earlier than you understand it.
But if that is all nonetheless a little bit a lot for you, don’t fear! It is likely to be finest so that you can head over to our Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order fight information, which provides you with a strong basis upon which you’ll be able to construct your expertise as a Jedi. Then come again right here and provides outdated three-eyed tongue-grabber what for!
And that’s actually all there’s to defeating the legendary Oggdo Bogdo on any issue stage! But that’s not all we’ve got on Jedi: Fallen Order, not by a protracted shot. Whether you’re after tips about one other boss, otherwise you’re seeking to perceive one other facet of this intensive game, you’ll want to take a look at our information collection under.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order guide – Find out our eight prime ideas for gamers of all talent ranges on tips on how to survive your time with Jedi: Fallen Order.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order skills – This information options full explanations of each single talent within the talent tree, together with our picks for the very best expertise to improve first!
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Force Powers – Learn how and the place to unlock Force Push, Force Pull, Double Jump, and extra.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order lightsaber – Learn the ins and outs of lightsaber customisation, together with tips on how to get extra colors, and the place to seek out the double-blade and dual-wield lightsaber upgrades.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link – What the hell is a Scomp Link, and how will you get your fingers on one? Learn tips on how to open all these locked chests and doorways with this information!
Jedi: Fallen Order bosses:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Oggdo Bogdo – Learn tips on how to tackle the game’s first true boss and stroll away with out even a scratch.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Rabid Jotaz – Evade this fearsome predator’s strikes and carve him up with this in-depth boss walkthrough.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Second Sister – Learn to defend your self towards probably the most highly effective of Cal’s foes on this battle on Zeffo.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Ninth Sister – Take down this fearsome Dark Side Inquisitor by studying and adapting to her many unblockable assaults.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Nydak Alpha – Don’t fall for this highly effective beast’s ruses! Let our information train you the nefarious methods of the Nydak Alpha.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gorgara – Trim the feathers of this colossal hen with our information to defeating the Gorgara on Jedi Master issue.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Taron Malicos – Show this dual-wielding Sith what for on this epic battle within the ruins of Dathomir.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trilla – Complete Cal’s future by besting the harmful Trilla Suduri as soon as and for all.