Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi has joined the Star Wars Battlefront 2 roster with the Geonosis replace.
DICE launched the newest Star Wars Battlefront 2 replace at present, bringing younger Obi-Wan, a brand new planet, and the AT-TE alongside for the experience.
Ben will run you 35,000 credit (no crystals) and comes with an extra look, “Robed”, which is classed as Epic. It prices 40,000 credit or 1,000 Crystals.
DICE additionally introduced the 212th Attack Battalion will probably be priced at 20,000 credit or 500 Crystals every, and accessible for Assault, Heavy and Specialist lessons for the Galactic Republic.
All three appearances might be purchases in a bundle for 40,000 credit by means of the crate menu.
Galactic Assault is now playable on Geonosis and naturally this implies the AT-TE is prepared to be used and the armored walker is totally controllable. Two different automobiles will probably be arriving on Geonosis: the BARC and STAP speeders.
Finally, General Grievous has a Shattered Armor look accessible, categorised as Legendary, and can run you 80,000 credit or 2,000 crystals.
Full patch notes are under.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 – Battle of Geonosis Update
- New Galactic Assault mission happening on the planet of Geonosis
- New playable land automobiles can be found on Geonosis: STAP, BARC Speeder, AT-TE.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is now playable. Obi-Wan comes with three skills: All-Out Push, Defensive Rush and Restricted Mind Trick. One different look is offered to unlock.
- More Clone Trooper appearances at the moment are accessible (212th Attack Battalion)
- A brand new “Shattered Armor” look for General Grievous is offered to unlock
Quality of Life
- The Stamina indicator for heroes is now simpler to learn, as it’s being depleted, as an alternative of being crammed up
Class and Special Unit adjustments
- Flash Grenade: Removed motion impairing results that may happen when affected by the flash
- Inspiring Presence: Lowered rating gained (15->10 factors per tick)
- Blurrg-1120: Reduced Start Damage *(*32->25) and End Damage (14->12)
- SE-44C: Reduced Start Damage (33->31) and End Damage (17->15)
- S-5: Reduced distance earlier than injury fall off begins (20->15)
- Fixed a difficulty the place the crosshair for the Specialist’s weapon would change, every time the participant is equipping the weapon with a magnification attachment
- Improved the reliability of Unrelenting Advance blocking incoming blaster photographs from the entrance aspect. Unrelenting Advance is not going to be blocking explosive photographs or particular Hero skills
- Improved Grievous’ rotation pace when utilizing Unrelenting Advance
- Increased Unrelenting Advance injury from 75 to 110 factors
- Reduced how typically Grievous’ Unrelenting Advance offers injury from 1.5 seconds to 0.75 seconds
- Fixed points that may often permit Grievous to re-trigger the Unrelenting Advance means
- Fixed a difficulty the place Grievous’ fingers throughout Unrelenting Advance wouldn’t be visibly spinning for different gamers
- Improved the possibilities of Thrust Surge connecting with the enemy. Enemies who handle to get out of the way in which in a well timed method, can nonetheless keep away from Grievous’ Thrust Surge.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Grievous would get locked right into a spinning and operating animation after performing Thrust Surge on a lifeless enemy
- Improved the UI for Grievous’ Thrust Surge indicator. The UI indicator comes up quicker and extra reliably when the flexibility is able to be carried out on an enemy.
- Fixed a difficulty the place Grievous’ lightsabers would change midway by means of the “Thrust Surge” animation
- Fixed a visible challenge the place Grievous’ hand could be partially seen when noticed from a distance
- Fixed a difficulty the place Grievous’ stun animation would last more in comparison with different surprised heroes
- Fixed a difficulty the place Grievous’ Victory Poses would overlap with different heroes on the End-Of-Round display
- Fixed a difficulty the place equipping the “Line Up, Weaklings” Star Card would trigger Claw Rush to not deal injury to greater than 1 enemy when enjoying on Arcade
- Further iterated on SFX, VFX and Animations with regard to Grievous’ motion, assaults and talents
- Fixed a difficulty the place Luke Skywalker’s first injury wouldn’t at all times register in opposition to an enemy
Made changes to Chewbacca’s Stun Grenade, in addition to the hearth charge and bullet warmth per shot of the Furious Bowcaster, to stop doable immediate kills when Chewbacca has full well being.
- Reduced fireplace charge of Furious Bowcaster from 110 to 90
- Reduced stun time of the Stun Grenade from 1 second to 0.75 seconds
- Increased overheat per bullet from 0.057 to 0.075
- Reduced variety of photographs doable with Furious Bowcaster from 14 to 10
- Reduced the cooldown for the Furious Bowcaster means from 25 to 20 to enhance Chewbacca’s reliability in Galactic Assault
Reduced Chewbacca’s explosive injury and elevated the blaster injury to steadiness Chewbacca’s assaults in opposition to Lightsaber-wielding enemies.
- Reduced explosive injury of foremost bullet from 40 to 25
- Increased blaster injury from foremost bullet from 30 to 40
- Increased finish injury of foremost bullet from 30 to 35
- Reduced explosive injury of Scatter bullet from Furious Bowcaster from 15 to 10
- Increased blaster injury of Scatter bullet from Furious Bowcaster from 20 to 25
- Improved gameplay stream on Arcade, by eradicating Spawn timer on Arcade
Starfighter Custom Arcade
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers enjoying as Separatist Starfighters, would spawn inside Out Of Bounds areas of the map on Ryloth and Kamino
Squad Spawn Changes
- Delayed the timer for squad formation till the game mode begins, to stop points with group squads not forming whereas the End-Of-Round matchmaking is on
- Enabled means to squad spawn on the Clone Jump Trooper
- Removed the “In Combat” impact for when gamers would shoot their gun with no goal
- Various stability fixes for End-Of-Round Matchmaking with regard to gamers enjoying with associates in events
- Fixed a difficulty the place the game on PC, would often freeze for a few seconds after advancing to the final section.
- Collision fixes to stop clipping by means of particular rock belongings
- Collision fixes to stop clipping by means of the wall and outdoors the playable space
- Reduced speeders collision injury to stop highway kills at low pace
74-Z Speeder Bike
- Applied gamepad aiming enhancements to the 74-Z Speeder Bike
- Increased High Explosive Shells blast injury from 100 to 150 factors
- Added a reticle for the High Explosive Shells means
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented the Siege Mode means on the AAT from growing injury accurately
- Fixed a difficulty the place the development in direction of Timed Challenges wouldn’t present up throughout the End-Of-Round display
- Fixed a difficulty the place a field counting all the way down to new Timed Challenges wouldn’t present up on the Home display
- Fixed a difficulty that may trigger a notification for the finished timed challenges to seem each time the title is booted
- Fixed a difficulty the place the pop-up for finishing an inactive timed problem would present up with an empty description
- Fixed a difficulty the place the participant could be often prompted with 9 Timed Challenges, as an alternative of three
- Fixed a difficulty the place gamers would often obtain the incorrect immediate when finishing the “Blast Them To Pieces” Timed Challenge
- Fixed a difficulty the place chosen heroes weren’t at all times highlighted on the deploy display when enjoying Heroes Vs. Villains or Hero Showdown.
- Fixed numerous visible points with regard to lighting and reflections within the Spawn and End-Of-Round screens
- An challenge has occurred the place a number of the explosion VFX will often not be seen when they need to. The challenge at the moment impacts Han Solo’s Detonite Charge grenade and elements of the AT-TE physique. The challenge is being investigated and anticipated to be fastened at a later replace.
- The Blaster Turret and the Ion Turret will often not efficiently lock-on an enemy AT-TE. The challenge is being investigated and anticipated to be fastened at a later replace.