FromSoftware is rolling out a patch for Sekiro that goals to get gamers to combine up and diversify their play fashion, and nerfs an early boss.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice update 1.03 goes stay within the wee hours of April 23 for these of us within the BST/ CEST timezone, and later right now for these of you caught up to now.
Two notable modifications are the nerfing of the Blazing Bull boss, and tweaks to the Spirit Emblem price for sure Prosthetic Tools and Combat Arts to “encourage usage and diversity of approach,” based on the patch notes.
The notes don’t specify if the associated fee will probably be lowered, however given the aim of the changes, it’s doubtless that gamers will discover themselves with extra of a possibility to make use of and experiment with the arsenal FromSoftware has given them.
Meanwhile, the Blazing Bull has been a ache within the arse for everybody, so the ‘slight’ discount of its posture and vitality to “improve game pacing and balance time in combat,” needs to be a boon for brand new gamers, or people who haven’t gotten that far but.
We’ve bought a complete Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice boss guide, so jump over there for suggestions if you end up getting caught on this boss or any of the others.
The full patch notes are under. The replace will roll out on PC, PS4, and Xbox One on April 22 at 6pm PT/ 9pm ET, and April 23 at 2am BST/ 3am CEST.
Improvements to Strategic Approaches
- Adjusted the effectivity and Spirit Emblem price of the next to encourage utilization and variety of strategy:
- Prosthetic Tools: ‘Lazulite Sacred Flame,’ ‘Loaded Axe’ collection, ‘Sparking Axe,’ ‘Lazulite Axe’
- Combat Arts: ‘Ashina Cross,’ ‘Dragon Flash,’ ‘One Mind,’ ‘Floating Passage,’ ‘Spiral Cloud Passage,’ ‘Mortal Draw,’ ‘Empowered Mortal Draw’
- Items: ‘Spiritfall’ collection
- Reduced the Posture harm dealt by the primary hit of the Combat Arts ‘Senpou Leaping Kicks’ and ‘High Monk’ because it was inflicting extra harm than meant in sure circumstances. Posture harm dealt within the latter-half of the combo has been elevated.
- Increased the Poison build-up dealt by the Prosthetic Tool “Sabimaru” in opposition to enemies that had been meant to be weak in opposition to it.
- Increased the drop charge of ‘Divine Confetti’ for Fencers in Ashina Castle.
- Adjusted loading display suggestions and tutorial textual content, in addition to including new textual content.
- Slightly lowered Posture and Vitality of Blazing Bull in an effort to enhance game pacing and steadiness time in fight.
- Lowered the worth of knowledge bought by Anayama the Peddler.
- The Chained Ogre inside Ashina Castle is now Red Eyed.
- Fixed a bug the place “Gokan’s Sugar” and “Gokan’s Spiritfall” weren’t mitigating participant Posture harm taken whereas guarding or deflecting enemy assaults.
- Fixed a bug the place system crashes might trigger save knowledge to develop into corrupted on PC.
- Fixed a bug the place sure enemies would typically cease attacking the participant.
- Fixed a bug the place sure actions couldn’t be carried out after reconfiguring the controls.
- Fixed sure bugs that had been permitting the participant to entry surprising areas, which might lead to changing into unable to acquire objects or make additional progress.
- Fixed circumstances of sure textual content being displayed incorrectly.
- Improved stability.
- Improved efficiency.
- Other numerous bug fixes.