Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is arguably the toughest From Software game but, even in the event you’re a hardened Dark Souls veteran.
If you’re discovering that Sekrio: Shadows Die Twice is proving to be a more durable problem than you first thought, we don’t blame you.
We’ve acquired guides on methods to beat among the hardest bosses, what expertise you must decide, methods to craft gear and extra.
Before we start, check out our Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice review, in addition to our top combat tips for beginners and From Software pros.
If you haven’t began taking part in but, right here’s your one and solely spoiler warning.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthrough
If you don’t need any story spoilers, you would possibly need to keep away from these pages. We’ve aimed to make them as easy as potential that will help you sneak, grapple and slash your manner by means of Sekiro.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthrough Part 1 – Yamauchi, General Naomori Kawarada
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthrough Part 2 – Chained Ogre
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthrough Part 3 – Find the Flame vent, Shinobi Axe and fight General Tenzen Yamauchi
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice walkthrough Part 4 – Find the Shinobi Firecracker and fight the horse-rider
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Part 5 – How to reach Ashina Castle
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Part 6 – finishing the Hirata Estate
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – Where to find Lord Isshin
Sekrio: Shadows Die Twice finales
Since you’re placing some a lot blood, sweat, and tears into Sekiro, you need to be sure to’re getting essentially the most out of your playthrough, proper?
Sekrio: Shadows Die Twice expertise and fight
If you’re caught on among the tougher bosses or are questioning what the perfect expertise are to spend money on, then check out our guides.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice crafting and objects
There are a number of objects that will provide you with a tactical benefit in Sekiro, so right here’s methods to use them.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – how to remove Rot Essence and cure the Dragonrot
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – crafting and upgrade materials guide
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – Gourd Seeds and Prayer Beads locations
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – Treasure Carp Scales Guide
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – Mask Fragment Guide