It’s not as hefty as the huge September patch, however bug fixes are welcome all the identical.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds lately launched an totally large patch (complete with a brand-new town), which can have had one thing to do with the game shattering its concurrent player record again. While we shouldn’t anticipate an replace of that scale for a while, the developer has turned its consideration again to common bug fixes. The newest such patch has now hit stay servers, someday after releasing on the check servers.
There’s one situation, nonetheless, that the brand new patch triggered. The leaderboards will not be behaving as they need to, however this must be fastened rapidly, in keeping with developer Bluehole.
Week 27’s patch notes are included under.
- Enhanced respiration animation within the Spectator mode
- Added a brand new characteristic within the Settings to regulate the zoom-in and zoom-out pace of the World Map
- Fixed a bug that made the shadows disappear mid-game
- Fixed a graphic bug associated to gamers who left the sport inside the beginning airplane
- Fixed a bug that prevented customers from seeing the total alias of their teammates
- Improved the synchronization between participant goal and spectator goal
- Fixed a bug to precisely show teammates’ marker course in Free Look mode