Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, that tremendous well-liked battle royale recreation that’s already offered a million copies, continues to be being labored on furiously by its builders. As promised recently, the speed of patches and updates are coming thick and quick, with little tweaks day by day and large plans all the time simply over the horizon. Developers Bluehole have detailed some extra of the latter.
This on-line shooter kinda got here out of nowhere, huh? Make certain that doesn’t occur once more with our record of upcoming PC games.
Bluehole launched a patch as we speak which, amongst different issues, stops gamers manipulating ini recordsdata to cover all of the foliage. Oh, and so they’ve additionally stopped folks having the ability to change their FOV, which is about as well-liked as you’d count on. The choice to vary it would arrive in a future replace, nevertheless.
In the identical submit, although, the builders vowed to deal with cheats, in addition to a lag problem some gamers are experiencing.
Now all of the core methods are applied, Bluehole need to give attention to enhancing what’s there, and making life tougher for cheaters is a excessive precedence on that record.
“This is not a simple task, as tackling cheaters is a constant battle, but we are confident that over the coming weeks and months we can implement new measures to make it harder to cheat in the game,” say Bluehole.
“This week alone we closed two major holes that allowed current cheats access to the game, and as we move further through Early Access we will continue to track down and further secure the game from those that don’t want to play fair.”
As for the lag, they’ve recognized the trigger and are working at getting it mounted. “This issue is not an easy fix, as it involves changes to the core engine code, and will take us some time to complete,” they are saying. “We have no ETA on when this will be resolved just yet, so we ask for your patience while we fix the problem.”
Here are the notes for the patch that launched as we speak:
- Fixed configuration recordsdata (ini) in order that it can’t be used to cover timber, grass, and so forth.
- Prevented adjusting the FOV by altering the sport settings file (ini).
- FOV can be adjustable from the settings menu in-game in a future replace.
- Fixed a problem with door sounds taking part in at low quantity
- Adjusted quantity of wind, rain, and footsteps
- Improved the sounds for the buggy
- When in wet climate, you’ll now sporadically hear thunder sounds
- Added extra help for non-standard side ratios. The recreation will now show on the appropriate FOV on side ratios starting from four:three to 21:9. Multi-monitor environments akin to Eyefinity should not beneficial presently.
- Fixed a problem with the compass route not displaying appropriately