Overwatch’s 1.30 patch cycle is in progress on the PTR proper now. Before BlizzCon it was a smaller, sharpening patch, making a variety of tweaks to some off-meta heroes, specifically Reaper, Roadhog, and two of Blizzard’s most recurring thorny issues, Mercy and Symmetra. None are too radical, however all ought to assist these heroes carry out extra persistently. For instance: Reaper’s unfold sample was adjusted to present him extra injury at shut vary, however that didn’t work, so it’s been adjusted once more.
With Blizzard’s annual get together and an accompanying replace behind us, although, it’s one of many greatest patches of the 12 months thus far, introducing a brand new hero who’s already turning into a fan favorite. Hero 29 is Ashe, a flexible injury hero with among the best efficient ranges within the game and the power to summon her lovable omnic companion, Bob, as an ult. Bob primarily features as a seventh teammate in that he’s capable of seize goal factors and even push payloads.
Usual patch caveats apply: these modifications aren’t but remaining and are topic to additional tweaks consistent with participant suggestions, for such is the aim of a PTR.
OVERWATCH PATCH 1.30 RELEASE DATE
Patch 1.30 doesn’t have an official launch date but, however with BlizzCon looming, anticipate this one to hit upfront of Blizzard’s huge get together, most likely with one other PTR going up quickly after to check any options which might be introduced there. We’d guess Thursday, November 1, however that’s only a guess. We may additionally see it up to date with BlizzCon’s bulletins over the weekend and to go reside on Tuesday, November 13.
Overwatch patch 1.30 new hero: ashe
Overwatch’s 29th hero, Ashe, was revealed at BlizzCon 2018. She was added to the PTR with the accompanying November 5 update and is now playable on the remaining realm. Ashe is a flexible offensive hero with among the best ranges within the game proper now, capable of outdistance each McCree and Soldier: 76. She additionally has instruments for crowd management, mobility, and burst injury.
Her major weapon is the Viper, a lever-action rifle with two firing modes: semi-automatic and aim-down-sights. In semi-automatic mode, the Viper shoots quickly with a excessive unfold. Aiming down the sights lets Ashe line up exact pictures, growing injury on the expense of pace. Her Coach Gun is a short-range, high-impact sidearm that offers huge injury and clears the way in which by knocking again close by enemies. Ashe can even use it to knock herself again, maybe to reposition for a transparent shot, or to flee pursuing enemies.
Ashe can even throw a bundle of Dynamite, which is able to detonate after a delay. It offers injury in a large radius and units enemies on hearth for extra injury over time. Ashe can even shoot the dynamite to detonate it early, permitting her to break unsuspecting enemies. Ashe’s ult is B.O.B., which is able to ship Ashe’s loyal omnic companion, Bob, dashing into the fray. On his preliminary deployment Bob will shove apart the frontline, after which he’ll come to a halt and spray injury round to tough up targets within the backline. Bob is a seventh teammate in lots of important respects – he has an enormous well being pool, can seize factors and even push the payload.
OVERWATCH PATCH 1.30 HERO UPDATES
There’s no main rework this patch, however a number of off-meta heroes are getting somewhat increase to deliver them up. Confirmed for buffs or changes thus far are Mercy, Reaper, Road Hog, and Symmetra, however all heroes are affected by this basic change:
- Made leap top constant throughout hero roster
- Ultimate price decreased by 15%
- Healing per second elevated to 60 (from 50)
Developer Comments: Mercy’s final was charging a bit too slowly after her base therapeutic was decreased in a earlier replace. These modifications ought to restore a few of her final’s power and let it construct up extra shortly.
- Spread randomisation decreased by 50%
- Update, October 31: unfold sample adjusted
Developer Comments: This is the second part of Reaper’s Hellfire Shotguns changes (the prior one decreased unfold randomization by 50%). This change brings a few Reaper’s pellets from the outer ring into the center ring and reduces the quantity of empty area between rings when firing from additional distances.
- Life-steal elevated to 30% (from 20%) of injury dealt
Developer Comments: Reaper’s specialty is preventing at a really shut vary. The extra constant unfold sample and enhance in therapeutic from his passive capability will make him extra able to standing toe-to-toe together with his enemies.
- Decreased the delay earlier than pulling a hooked goal to 0.three seconds (from 0.5 seconds)
- Now vastly reduces the goal’s momentum upon being hooked
- Cooldown now begins instantly, as a substitute of after the goal has been pulled
- Spread sample adjusted for each major and secondary hearth
- Spread randomisation decreased by 50%
- Knockback most velocity elevated to 10 meters per second (from 8)
- Horizontal recoil decreased barely
Developer Comments: Roadhog is receiving a number of giant modifications to make his talents extra constant. His Chain Hook had points with breaking when enemy targets jumped or fell behind setting collision. It will now sluggish them down within the air extra when the hook lands, and wait much less time earlier than it begins reeling them in. Since Chain Hook’s cooldown now begins instantly upon use, it not varies primarily based on Roadhog’s distance to the goal. We’ve additionally moved a number of the projectiles nearer to the middle of the unfold sample on his Scrap Gun, which supplies him a extra constant injury output for its major and alternate hearth. Previously, there was a long-standing bug that triggered close-range targets to fly a lot additional than anticipated. After this bug was fastened, we nonetheless wished to maintain a number of the knockback burst it supplied, so we’ve elevated the general velocity cap to take care of a few of that performance.
- Primary hearth beam fees 20% quicker
Developer Comments: It’s nonetheless tough to make use of Symmetra’s Photon Projector beam successfully, even after its vary was elevated. By rushing up the first hearth cost fee, it takes much less time to ramp as much as its full injury potential and will probably be a stronger choice when she’s offered with targets to cost up on.
overwatch patch 1.30 GENERAL UPDATES
- An choice to make use of Windows Spatial Audio is now obtainable.
- This characteristic might be discovered within the Windows Start Menu beneath Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Speaker Device > Spatial Sound
Developer Comments: Since launch, we’ve supported Dolby Atmos for gamers who use headphones, and we’re now increasing this help to incorporate the Windows 10 implementation for spatial audio. Spatial audio is configured within the Windows 10 sound settings and can take precedence over the settings within the game consumer. This will permit for extra choices, together with settings for Windows Sonic Headphones, Dolby Atmos for Headphones, and Dolby Atmos for Home Theater.
OVERWATCH PATCH 1.30 General UPDATES
- Made modifications to enhance game stability
- Update, November 5: eliminated ‘unlock all’ choice within the Hero Gallery
OVERWATCH PATCH 1.30 BUG FIXES
As ever, loads of bugs are getting squashed within the newest Overwatch patch. Read on for a full record:
- Fixed a bug that triggered Mei bots to try touchdown headshots on Wrecking Ball whereas he was resistant to them in Roll mode
- Fixed a bug that triggered bots to get caught close to Point A on Eichenwalde
- Fixed a bug that prevented Brigitte’s Whip Shot from occurring cooldown if it was interrupted earlier than the chain retracted
- Fixed a bug that prevented victims of Doomfist’s Rocket Punch from ragdolling in the event that they have been eradicated by it
- Fixed a bug that prevented Doomfist’s Rising Uppercut from damaging enemies
- Fixed a bug that prevented Doomist’s Seismic Slam from dealing injury if he hit by a knockback capability the second he landed
- Fixed a bug that triggered Junkrat to return to his idle animation if he was shocked whereas utilizing RIP-Tire
- Fixed a bug that triggered some allied heroes to say their “under attack” voice strains when receiving a pleasant Sound Barrier
- Fixed bug that prevented Orisa’s Fortify from canceling Doomfist’s Rising Uppercut air management results
- Fixed a bug that allowed Reinhardt’s Earthshatter to hit Brigitte when she blocked it along with her Barrier Shield if she was strafing throughout excessive latency durations
- Fixed a bug that prevented Chain Hook from occurring cooldown if it was interrupted earlier than the chain retracted
- Fixed a bug that prevented Chain Hook from destroying breakable objects when pulling the goal backward
- Fixed a bug that triggered Roadhog’s Whole Hog visible results to cowl a wider space than the unfold of projectiles
- Fixed a bug that prevented Santaclad Torbjörn’s final voice strains from enjoying when activating Molten Core
- Fixed a visible subject that prevented Molten Core’s magma globules from showing within the right place together with his Barbarossa or Blackbeard skins geared up
- Fixed an animation subject that triggered Torbjörn’s claw arm to all of the sudden seem when Overload and Molten Core have been utilized in fast succession
- Fixed a bug that prevented Symmetra to cost up her major weapon on enemy ice partitions
- Fixed a problem that triggered Tracer to speed up barely slower and decelerate barely quicker than different heroes
- Fixed a bug that prevented Wrecking Ball voice strains from enjoying when previewed after opening a Loot Box
- Fixed a bug that allowed heroes to cost by means of a Graviton Surge with out getting trapped
- Fixed a problem that triggered some heroes legs to twitch when considered within the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that prevented gamers from rotating heroes within the Hero Gallery whereas the UI was hidden
- Fixed a bug that allowed gamers to listen to the voice strains of heroes managed by gamers they muted
Game Browser and Custom Games
- Fixed a bug that prevented the payload from therapeutic attackers in the event that they have been broken whereas pushing it on Assault/Escort and Escort maps
- Fixed a lighting subject that triggered a skyscraper in Hollywood’s skyline to look pitch black