Overwatch’s replace 2.11 improved Genji’s final on higher-latency connections, and eliminated the 1% rule from Competitive Play.
Blizzard has launched a brand new Overwatch patch in a single day. Update 2.11 (or 220.127.116.11), is now out there on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
The most fascinating change in replace 2.11 has to do with the way in which tie-breaking works in Competitive Play. After revealing the change final week, Blizzard has now gone forward and carried out it. Basically, groups at the moment are required to seize a minimum of 33% of the target on Assault, and Assault/Escort maps.
Previously, the crew with the best seize proportion would win because the system was once triggered as quickly as even 1% of a degree was captured. This modified the sport in a means Blizzard had not supposed.
Genji’s Dragonblade final capacity now has a barely elevated swing velocity at greater latency, after players reported having less swings when activating it.
Find the total patch notes beneath:
- On Assault and Assault/Escort Maps, groups now must seize a minimum of 33% of the target earlier than the tie-breaking system is activated
General bug fixes
- Fixed a crash that might happen throughout the end-of-round display screen
Arcade bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the payload from displaying harm till after the escort part within the Overwatch Uprising brawl
- Fixed a bug that allowed gamers to get below the payload utilizing sure heroes’ motion talents within the Overwatch Uprising brawl
- [PC] Fixed a bug that precipitated the payload’s well being bar to intervene with the scoreboard, forcing gamers to carry down the spacebar to view the scoreboard within the Overwatch Uprising brawl
- Fixed a bug that precipitated Genji’s “You’ve rescued me again, Dr. Ziegler” voice line to play after being resurrected within the Overwatch Uprising brawl, no matter which hero carried out the resurrection
- Fixed a difficulty inflicting the chat window to dam the ‘refresh’ button when the Overwatch Uprising leaderboards have been open
- [PS4] The “Handle With Care” Achievement now accurately states the payload should stay above 80% well being
- [PS4/XB1] The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now accurately tracks stats from Sombra’s Hack
- [PS4/XB1] The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now accurately tracks Ana’s therapeutic stats
Custom video games and sport browser
- Fixed a bug that prevented the ‘Start Game Mode’ button from showing when making a Capture the Flag or Elimination sport
- Fixed a bug that gave Genji’s Dragonblade capacity a barely elevated swing velocity whereas at a better latency. Dragonblade’s default swing velocity has been barely elevated to compensate
- Fixed a bug that prevented Genji’s Dragonblade capacity from registering hits accurately
- Fixed a bug to forestall hit results from being inflicted on D.Va’s human kind whereas piloting the mech
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug inflicting D.Va’s hair to seem rigid throughout her Selfie spotlight intro when her Palanquin pores and skin was outfitted
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug inflicting the ice on Pharah’s Frostbite pores and skin to stretch when her Flair emote was activated
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug inflicting textures to flicker throughout Roadhog’s Feast spotlight intro
- [PS4/XB1] Fixed a bug inflicting Soldier: 76’s cape to clip throughout the Push-Ups emote when his Strike Commander Morrison, Daredevil: 76, or Stunt Rider: 76 pores and skin was outfitted
- Fixed a bug inflicting glass that has been shattered by an explosion to be coloured black