Overwatch’s newest patch, 1.18, is now obtainable on the PTR. It’s a reasonably quiet replace for many half, forsaking the large stability modifications of 1.17 in favor of a handful of bug fixes. There is one large addition, although – Blizzard World is now open for enterprise.
Check out the best heroes in Overwatch.
Overwatch Patch 1.18 Blizzard World
Blizzard World is Overwatch’s newest map, that includes themed points of interest throughout all of Blizzard’s franchises. It’s a hybrid Assault/Escort map, leaving you to push or defend a payload by areas themed round Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo. Blizzard say you’ll “guide the payload through areas filled with high ground, flanking routes, and environmental hazards,” however the concessions they’re providing most likely received’t translate so effectively past the display screen.
Overwatch Patch 1.18 General Updates
- An choice to “Remove All A.I.” within the customized recreation foyer may be accessed by Right Click > Remove All Bots
Overwatch Patch 1.18 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a problem that induced the arcade card for Limited Duel and Mystery Duel to not record all at the moment disabled characters
- Fixed a problem that prevented sure sound results from enjoying when navigating the Options menu with a controller
- Fixed a visible bug that induced Ana’s Biotic Rifle ammo clip to detach when her Captain Amari pores and skin was geared up
- Fixed a bug that induced Doomfist’s Seismic Slam to create efficiency drops when repeatedly used with no cooldown
- Fixed a bug that prevented Mei’s Cryo-freeze from clearing the therapeutic debuff attributable to Ana’s Biotic Grenade
- Fixed a visible bug with Moira’s Biotic Orb that generally induced Biotic Grasp’s therapeutic spray results to show as a substitute
- Fixed a bug that prevented Moira from with the ability to cross by enemies when utilizing Fade
- Fixed a bug that induced Moira’s eyelashes to detach from her face throughout her Heroic spotlight intro
- Fixed a visible situation with Moira’s Oasis pores and skin that induced her knees to clip by her knee guards whereas crouched
- Fixed a bug that induced Reaper’s shotguns to animate incorrectly when discarded on the bottom
- Fixed a problem that prevented highlights captured by Zenyatta gamers from recording appropriately when the Cultist pores and skin was geared up
- Fixed a bug that induced a efficiency drop when gamers shot on the gold coin piles within the final Defender spawn of Junkertown