Thank you to everyone playing the No Man’s Sky Singularity Expedition, particularly those who take the time to report any encountered issues via Zendesk or console crash reporting.
We’re paying close attention to your feedback, and we have identified and resolved several issues. These fixes are included in patch 4.38, which is now live on Steam and will be coming to other platforms as soon as possible.
- We fixed a memory problem in the renderer.
- We resolved a number of memory issues that could cause crashes under rare conditions.
- We fixed an issue that could cause player textures to appear metallic.
- We improved shader usage on PC.
- We improved load times on PC.
- We introduced a significant optimization for the Nintendo Switch to reduce hitching.