We want to extend our gratitude to everyone participating in the No Man’s Sky Singularity Expedition. Special thanks to those who’ve taken the time to highlight any issues they’ve faced through Zendesk or console crash reporting.
Your feedback is invaluable to us and we’re paying close attention to it. We’ve identified and resolved several problems thanks to your reports. These fixes have been included in patch 4.37, which is now live on Steam. We’re also working to make this update available on other platforms as soon as we can.
- We’ve resolved a problem that could cause markers to flicker.
- We’ve fixed a crash that could happen when ships land at an outpost.
- We’ve addressed a rare crash issue related to the projectile system.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could lead to a crash when downloading invalid discovery data from other players.
- We’ve resolved a problem that caused a crash when trying to load invalid discovery data.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could result in a crash on Xbox One when visiting the final planet of the Singularity expedition.
- We’ve optimized the memory used by creature navigation.
- We’ve also improved the memory used to fade objects.