Hello Everyone! We’re excited to announce the continuation of our expansive universe with the launch of the tenth community expedition: Singularity. Following our recent successes, including bringing No Man’s Sky to Mac users and introducing full native support for PSVR2, Singularity offers a narrative-rich journey nestled amidst the purple-hued mountains of Ahei XV.
Join Nada and Polo in exploring the origins of the harmonic camps, assembling a robotic Construct, and potentially reshaping the universe’s future. The expedition begins today and will last approximately five weeks, with exclusive rewards available for all travelers. Dive in and embark on this thrilling journey!
Here are the key updates for the 4.30 Patch
- The new expedition, SINGULARITY, begins soon and will last approximately five weeks.
- Players will investigate the mystery of the damaged Autophage heads at harmonic camps.
- Rewards include unique posters, new jetpack and freighter engine trail customisations, Atlantideum crystals for base building, a new helmet customisation, and a full Construct visual customisation set.
- Hidden clues are available for players eager to find them.
- PC VR users can now name discoveries using the virtual keyboard.
- Third-person camera pitch now remains consistent when switching modes.
- Auto-follow for the third-person camera now applies in the Space Anomaly and Space Stations.
- Starship’s autopilot prevents crashes into points of interest when on communicator.
- Upgrades to the Neutron Cannon now offer increased damage bonus and charging time reduction.
- Fixes applied to various game issues, such as corrupted Sentinel drones healing in a loop.
Stability and Performance Improvements:
- Several crashes and memory-related issues have been fixed across PC, Xbox, and PlayStation platforms.
- Significant load-time optimization has been introduced for PlayStation platforms.
- Fixes applied to certain multiplayer session issues.
Mission Fixes and Enhancements:
- Fixes applied to mission related issues, such as problems in completing puzzles within harmonic camps and issues with mission targets in the Target Sweep.
- Improvements made to automatically generated technology pinning guidance for better clarity.
Graphic Improvements and Fixes:
- Fixes applied to various graphical issues such as shadow inconsistencies in the starship cockpit and missing particle effects on PC.
- Improvements have been made to quick menu usage in VR, making it easier and more precise to use.
User Interface Enhancements:
- Fixes applied to several user interface issues, including inconsistencies in friend request popups, problems with the Appearance Modifier UI, and incorrect tooltips in the Terrain Manipulator’s “Create” mode.
- The clarity of expedition milestone objectives displayed in their popup has been improved.